#2 ARSH FF SIRF TUM..!!!(ST)****EPILOGUE(COMPLT) PG130 15/2/18 UPDTD!! - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hii aju and shri 🤗
maine sara part read kr liya yippieee
comment bhi bhut jldi aayega abhi thoda wait karo dono 🤣

bye bye 🤣

❤️ U yaar
rihanna09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am just speechless!!!!!
such an amazing update!!!!
I loved each and every scene ...i mean its just fantastic ...
each and every scenes is beautifully described and such intense emotions !!!!
I don't understand how to praise you !!!!
i just loved the passionate scenes of arsh !!!!! my god!!!!! keep adding such intense moments in between the scene... it just makes reading so beautiful because i miss arsh so much so through this at least I can imagine them :P :D
update soon !!!!!!
cant just wait to have an update !!!!!!

jayeeta13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aju Ye Part Mujhe Achha Laga, Finally Kuch Change Dikhe Story Mein, Armaan Ne Finally Accept Kiya Uski Feelings, Ab Jaldi Se Wo Purana Wala Cutey Romantic Armaan Wapas Aa Jaye Jo Shona Ke Bina Ek Pal Bhi Na Rahe Pata Tha To Maza Aa Jayega...
Good Job Dear, Arsh Romantic Part Was Very Good...
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heyy aju and shri
finally my comment 😆

O☺️Y☺️E H☺️O☺️Y☺️E

Amazing part shri...❤️

well written...
Loveddd

Ittt

Sooo

Muchhh

but again yaar ye shilpa ko aakhir ho kya jaata hai khud bhi hurt ho aur armaan ko bhi hurt karo🥺

aur yaar ye shilpa yaha aise kyu bolti hai

"Sab samajh sakte hai except u... Ek baar samajh k to dekha hota Ansh" her heart said to her

ye kuch samajh m nahi aaya 😕 i mean yaar yaha shilpa kehna kya chahti hai 😳

armaan kitna sad ho jaata hai aur gussa bhi...lekin yaar ek taraf shilpa armaan ko chodkr jaana chaht hai and dusri taraf uske karib bhi jaana chahti hai aakhir ye chahti kya hai uff pura confuse kr diya isne to...loved armaan's convo with his parents...dargaah waala scene bhi mast tha...and loved the way shilpa handle kiya's matter...shilpa kiya ko kitne ache se samjha deti hai...finally kiya ab armaan ko preshaan nahi kregi...and armaan ki memory wapas aane waali hai wow excited for this scne ...Armaan ne shilpa ko apni feelings bata di yaar finally...amzinggg sceneee...

Precap is amazing...eagerly waiting for next part...continue soon...

aju loved all the gifs yaar ...beautifully connected with the story...and amazing video ...sooo beautiful...loved them...keep creating more arsh vms...wonderful 🤗

ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Humsafar

"Falling in LOVE with YOU was never my intention,but it became my ADDICTION."

"Haa pehle dhakka maar k fir sorry boldo... Ye acha hai.. Andhe ho tum.. Jo dekh k" but before she could scold him more she noticed his face which have fear on it his eyes which were looking red as if crying... Sweats were dripping from his forehead he was looking full scared as if saw something very scary "Aap... Thik to hai...??" looking at his face she asked concernly

"Ssshhh... Aaram se batao..." saying this softly he caressed her hairs who became quiet for minute "Take a deep breath... Then leave it" he said carefully which she followed then taking a sigh she narrated everything in a go making him stunned "Shilpa... Dimaag kharaab hai tumhara... Kaha tha na driver k saath jaana... Kya zarurat thi... Scooty pe jaane ki??" he started scolding her who looked down slowly "Kabhi to mujhe serious liya karo" he said angrily which made her also angry

"Tumhe khush dekhta hoon.. Toh ek alag hi khushi hoti hai Shilpa... Zindagi k saare colours tumne meri life mein daalen hai... Chahe vo pyaar ka rang ho yaa nafrat ka... Tumhaare saath rehkar khudko samjha hoon main" his heart was soo happy to see her happy "Jaan paaya hoon ki zindagi kitni kubsoorat ho sakti hai... Agar tum jaisa humsafar ho life mein... Haa tumhaare saath problems bhi bahoot hai par usse zyada khushiyaan hai tumhaare saath hone ka... Jisse khona nai chahta main" he thought smilingly

"Bas... Ab aur nai.." staring her he said in angry voice which made her to stare him dazely while blinking her eyes "Mat bolo..." he requested coz of his throbbing brain which couldn't handle the old memories "Armaan kya kar raha hai... Is aaddhi adhuri yaadsaat ki wajah se Shilpa ko kyun hurt kar raha hai... Ye toh already unconcious hai... Calm down... Ignore kar vo sab bas Shilpa pe dhyaan de" his mind kicked him mentally seeing Shilpa's frightened face So taking a sigh he lowered his hand from her mouth slowly "Sorryy... Main gusse mein tha" he apologized slowly to which she pushed him making him taken aback...

"Tum mera hamesha test leti hona... Ki kitna main bardaast kar sakta hun... Ki kitna main toot sakta hoon... Yaa fir mere pyaar ka test le rahi ho..." glaring her he asked angrily which made her scared "Tumhe andaaza bhi hai meri haalat kya thi tumhaare bina... Tum itni heartless kaise ho sakti ho Shilpa..." stepping back he asked hurtfully making her cry "I don't know tumhaari problem kya hai... Par ab bahoot ho gaya" in anger he broke a vase which made her frightened "AB NAI ... AB SIRF MERI CHALEGI... CHAHE TUMHE BAANDH K SAU BODYGUARDS K SAATH HI NAA RAKHNA PADHE... PAR RAKHUNGA..." pointing at her angrily he blasted on her who started crying

"Kahan gayi...???" he mummbled worriedly his heart was beating at its fullest speed but some how controlling himself he moved down from bed and looked for her in washroom which was empty "Kahin firse... Nai??" his heart feard to say this while he checked in backyard's room also in lawn then he moved out of the room to check her in other rooms...

"Tum kyun hamesha mujhe majboor karti ho... Ki main tumpe force karun" moving towards her he asked in calm tone where as ignoring him she concentrated on her sweet's bowl "Shilpa... Main tumse keh raha hun" making her looked at him by her elbow he asked in strict tone to which she looked up at him

"I am sorryy Shilpa... Main tumhe bacha nai paaya... Main uswaqt nai tha tumhaare saath... Jab tumhe meri sabse zyada zarurat thi..." his heart said painfully while hugging her duppatta he closed his eyes tearfully...

"Jeee vo thik hai... Bas darr aur weakness ki wajah se vo behosh ho gayi thi... Par ab dono thik hai... Bas aapko ab aur zyada unka dhyaan dena hoga... Varna dono ko hi problem hogi" as the doctor said this he took a sigh of relief but frowned at her word 'Dono'

"Ye hamare baare mein sochna nai huaa Shilpa... Ye sirf apne baare mein sochna huaa..." staring her he whispered in soft tone which made her to look down

"Shilpa.. Tu usse baat kyun nai kar leti... Khud bhi pareshaan hai aur udhar vo bhi" after few minutes of silence Aditi suggested

"Nai... Main unse baat nai karungi" she immediately refused

"Haa... Par vo tab ki baat thi Armaan... Abhi main is pal ko jeena chahti hoon aapke saath" keeping her head on his chest she replied slowly to which he smiled caressing her head lovingly when suddenly "Aaahhh..." she cluctched her stomach painfully making him worried

"Chodo mujhe chodo..." she shouted in her kiddish tone as he took her away from public "Haww tum mujhe kahan le jaa rahe ho..." she asked confusedly looking up at the sky where as he closed his eyes finding her again in this state which is always a hard task for him
"Shilpa.. Tum itna kyun sochti ho... Main hoon na... Kuch nai hone dunga tumhe" cupping her face he asurred softly to which she nodded in No

"I love you.." she giggled seeing his amused face who grinned

"Oyyee Hoyyee!!" he said teasingly which made her a liitle surprised hearing this from him after soo many months which made her to kiss his other cheek also lovingly

"Dhadkane sirf tumhaara sukriyaa kar rahi hai Shilpa... Thank you" he thought wd calm look and took a chair beside her "Tum nai aati zindagi mein toh kaise jeeta main Shilpa... Yeh main soch bhi nai sakta" taking her hand in his he thought wd a slow smile "Shilpa..." stooding up he caressed her cheek lovingly who opened her eyes slowly only to find Armaan staring her smilingly

"YOU STILL MAKE ME SIMLE,

EVEN IF YOU ARE THE MAIN REASON WHY I'M M SAD"

Everything that happens, happens for a reason?! Going through all the up and down moments...they are to reach now to their Ultimate Wish!😊 A Wish to get Completed... A Desire to earn it's worth! A new life to add up and a new phase to begin...😳

All hard tyms would now reap the fruit! With the Past and the Future ... The Present would earn it's wait to something that would bring A BIGGEST CHANGE!

WHAT ELSE WOULD BE COMING TO THE EVERBLOOMING LOVER'S? COULD THE REAL HUMSAFAR STAY HUMSAFAR'S FOREVER?

ArSh to witness a brighter future! w8 for PART 22! And , STAY TUNED!😉

Hit Likes & Comment! If u Want The Part soonish!😆

With Love😳❤️
Shri & Aju
🤗🤗

WAITING 4U -
Edited by ajuswa19 - 7 years ago
ajuswa19pm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MY PM A/C

ajuswa19pm

IF U WANT TO GET PMs ON MY WORK DO ADD THIS A/C TO RECEIVE PMs on ALL D UPDATES!!!
And for any suggestions or for having some more fun! drop in to the CHAT CLUB(CC) - ARSH FF DISCUSSION FORUM 😊

My WorKs

SIRF TUM...!!! (ST)
KAISI YEH YAARIYAN!!!(KYY)
MEMORIES Of LOVE(MOL) AR/ArSh/KaSh OS/TS GALLERY
ArSh/AR/KaSh LOVE STORY VMS!!!
KaSh/AR/ArSh Gallery Creations <3

Facebook Page - DMG - Tales Of Love Armaan Riddhima/Armaan Shilpa - D Most Lovely Couples

Youtube A/c - karan-shilpa AR-ArSh

Vimeo A/c - arshkashlover4ever

Thank u ALL for dropping here! Take care! 🤗

FEEL D LOVE😳❤️
Aju😉😆

IMPORTANT NOTE - SPAMMING IS NOT PERMITTED AND SO U R REQUESTED NOT TO ATTEMPT SUCH THINGS! AND IF U WANT TO THEN DROP IN TO THE CC REFEREED ABOVE!
Edited by ajuswa19pm - 7 years ago
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! Outstanding update...

loved it dear

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i hate shilpa for hurting arman like that

selfish... you made him trust you and you

break him...