||ARSH FF|| # KAISI YEH YAARIYAN!!! (KYY) # CHAPTER 3 UPDATED PG 33**

ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST ONLY]                      

HELLO GOOD PPLZ HERE COMES ANOTHER ARSH FF PLZ STAY TUNNED!!

KAISI YEH YAARIYAN!!!

A5 mtlb-
 Arjun (arjun bijlani),Amar(mohit sehgal),Armaan(ksg),Arav(shushant singh rajput),Amir(amir ali)

pehli baat to ye ki ye ek hi tym pe paida hue hai mtlb alag alag parents se jst like  arav-amar brothers ,armaan-arjun brothers hai twins and amir akela bt they all r twins 
4 saal k the tab se hi hostel me daal diya inhe aur tbse saath hai aur unka ek band hai a5 
agar vo bht ache dost hai ek dusre k to waqt aane pe dushman b hai
unka ego unke liye bht bada hai unhe rules follow karna pasand nai 
beside a5 band they also do their individual jobs jst like arav-amar buisenessmen hai ek saath job karte hai jaha  , armaan ek professtional doctor hai use ghar me sab nishaant bulate hai,arjun vo ek enginer hai use ghar me sab dhanush kehte hai n amir vo ek ceo hai media ka
jaha inhe rule follow karna pasand nai vaha inki daadi(anita raj)
 rules chalana hi pasand hai 
to dekhna hai ki kiski chalti hai 
aur haa baad me inki love lady b hai 
agar character sketch chahiye to mai dungi boys ka aur girls ka 
ek
 arjun (dhanush)- grp me sabse shaant hai,thoda positivity hai uske ander jitna baaki sab me nai hai use tym pass gf banana acha lagta hai vo gf  aise badalta hai jaise kapde bt unhe use nai karta vo sirf show off k liye rakhta hai , uski aur uske bhai ki nai jamti  par waqt aane pe hamesa support karta hai...uska hobby ye hai ki vo dffrnt diffrnt dish banata hai ... 

amir-strict bt proffestional little bit funny hai apne dad k karib hai suki aur suke mom ki nai jamti 

kbi kbi akela ho jata hai uska jhagda hona yaani ghar chodna direct band me synthesizer bajata hai ...
  ego 5 k pass equal hai koi kisi se kam nai kahaani 5 ki equal hai 
bata character sketch kaisa laga sabka 
arav- he is very clever in grp sabse zyada smart hai aur funny b hai aur serious dikhta hai bt hai nai usko hamesa taunt milta hai ki usne grp ko bigada hai vo grp me drum set bajata hai arav ki hobby hai cricket use kch log baat karne me thoda darte hai vo apna smartness zyada nai dikhta.

amir-strict bt proffestional little bit funny hai apne dad k karib hai suki aur suke mom ki nai jamti 

kbi kbi akela ho jata hai uska jhagda hona yaani ghar chodna direct band me synthesizer bajata hai ...
  ego 5 k pass equal hai koi kisi se kam nai kahaani 5 ki equal hai !!!

Somewhere in Arabia "Damm" He sigh. He was running from past 10 minnutes  he was late for his flight "Excuse me ! can you plz tell me flight from Arabia to New York are taken off ??? he asked the receptionist she looked at him and said "Amm sir "she called him"Yaah"he said "What's your name "she asked "Armaan..Armaan Purohit"he said "Ok I'll check" she said and started checking in computer he was tapping on table and looking at her hopefully"Sir!"she said "Yes"he immediately said "Due to weather the flight will be take off after 1 hour "she smiled at his reaction "What after 1 hour" he was shocked "Hmm thanx"he said "Your welcome sir u can wait in waiting area"she told him "Yaah sure!"he smiled at her

"Yaar itna dauda mai Milkha singh ki tarah aur flight late Dam!"he said to himself "Ab1ghante kya karoonga" he sat in waiting area and started playing with his phone after 15 min he looked here & there and he looked infront and was abt to turn when he notice a girl was looking at him with an open mouth he notice that the girl nudged the other girl sitting beside her she also looking the same and does the same with another boy beside her and the boy also does the same he was confused then he notice that it begins with another and then he observed all the students were looking at him with unbelievable look and atlast they shouted "Aaah..." in chorus and one of a girl shouted "OMG!! Armaan Purohit !" then he understood what's the matter is going on and shaked his head with a smile they all ran towards him "OMG! Armaan..."another girl spoke and they all circled him "Ek autograph" a boy said "Yaah.." he was about to say something when"Ek photograph sir "  another boy said and he just "Yaah Sure" he gave fake smile to him like this all the passanger around him came for autographs and photographs he was hell irritated when a lady around 26 /28 around gave her 5 year old son on his lap and sat beside him to take some selfies he was shocked at her guts

"Kya yaar kaha phas gaya mai" he shouted inside him when an old lady came beside him and said "Meri poti se shaadi karoge Armaan" she spoke pleadingly "What??"he shouted "Tumhe jitna chahiye main utna dungi aur tum use apni tarah gaana bhi sikha dena aur tum to doctor b bananewale ho plz plz..."She was constantly blabbering to herself deffinatly he will faint if she don't stop"Tch!  Yaar kya musibat hai" he put his one hand on his head...               

In flight "Hopefully! I'll reach first"he said and started looking outside the plane"Mr.Amir Purohit" a girl in black dress stating with an excited face was looking at him and asked"Yaah ! what can I do for u"he smiled at her and said"Sir I am ur biggest fan I watched all ur newses in TV daily"she said excitedly"Yaah thank you " he looked at her

"Can you plz give me your autograph "she said nervously he looked at her and smiled"Why r u taking autograph let's just take photograph" he said "Wow!! You mean selfie" she laugh while hw just nodded "Sure sir " they clicked some selfies and she gone after 10 minutes "Yaar kitna kch karna padta hai apne image k liye  " he shaked his head and put his both hand around his head and started looking outside the window.

"Arjun (Dhanush) darling where were you? I was searching you everywhere in the airport" a girl in green skirt and white top called him from his behind "Yaar ye to picha hi nai chodti " he thought and turn towards her and smiled  "Where were you ? Ok let it be let's go together" she said and came closer to him and move her hand to take his hand and started walking "You know what Ria" he said and she nodded "Let's break up" he said and she looked at him shockingly "Wh...what but abi 2 ghante hi to hue hume mile in the plane right?" she asked and looked at him confusedly "Yaah !yaah ! but ab tumhare rashte alag aur mere alag it was a time pass Ria yaad hai na plane maine kya kaha tha REMEMBER" hw said non-intrestly " But time pass vo b do ghante k liye seriously mujhe laga at least do din to"she said "Do din are you serious ?" he asked "Yaah" she casually said "It's over Ria go... you know do din mere liye do saal k jaise hain" he said casually " You mean " she said "Yaah bye" he smiled and hugged her waved at her and gone she was looking at his back unbelievingly..

"Ye loon ki ye loon " he was packing all his stuff's in bag but was confused between two shirts"Ek kaam karta hoon dono le leta hoon " then he started packing all his stuff s in bag. He was just about to shut the door of his room when his cell phone started ringing "Hello! Yaah haa I am Amar Purohit no ..no.. loan and me don't you know I am Amar Purohit karoro ka malik hoon main mujhe kya jaroorat hai loan ki infact main tumhe loan de sakta hoon ... Now stop calling again and again" he said angrily and kept his phone in his jeans and locked the door of his house

"Driver.." he shouted "Yaah sir.." an old man came running towards him"Bring the car " he ordered "Yes sir" the driver nodded and brought the car he sat in the car and started checking the watch"Yaar agar main late hua to vo log sochenge ki aaj bhi mai apne time ko lekar serious nai hun ... mujhe serious hona padega hmmm.." he straightened to himself and again his cell phone started ringing "Yaah Joseph ...how are you ?.."he smiled "What wedding ??"he asked amusedly "Shit! Yaar mai toh Paris chod k jaa raha hoon...tu ek kaam kar tu apni shaadi postponed kar de aur kabi aur fix kar de ...mujhe pata hai tu kar dega ...bye.." he cutted the call and started opning his phone's gallery to look and watch all the wedding functions and occasions of his friends parties etc. an started laughing ...

"Sir you want coffee or juice " the waiter asked him again helooked at him angrily and then gave his smile"One more coffee " the waiter nodded "Hmm.. now leave.." he said the waiter nodded and gone to bring his coffee "Damm ! pichle aadhe ghante se main in chaaro ka wait kar raha hoon aur see koi nai aaya " he was talking to himself and again tried to call them

"Arav yaar kaisa hai tu?" a boy shouted and started walking towards him "Hey Vishal kaisa hai? He said "Thik hoon yaar tu yaha New York me "Vishal asked " Yaah friends se milne aaya hoon yahaa...aree tu khada ku hai baith na ."he offered his front seat towards Vishal" No no tu wait kar mai chalta hoon bye..." Vishal said and waved at him then disappeared from restaurant "Idiot! Do minute baith k jata at least mai bore to nai hota yaha...pata nai log kab aayenge " he was muttering to himself .actually he was the first one to reach in New York and was waiting for others in a restaurant from past half an hour.

Somewhere in India

" Mere liye sab equal hai kya ladka kya ladki dono barabar hai aaj k generation me dono ko barabar chalna chahiye . ladkio ko b utna hi freedom milna chahiye jitna ladko ko (she smiled) infact mere ghar me ladkio ko ladko se zyada freedom milta hai unke liye koi rules nai hai aur na hi boys k liye mere ghar me sab free bird hai meri to sabse yehi request hai believe in equalization thank you!" she said and the crowd started clapping for her speech

"Thank you ammaji ! aapne yaha  aake hamnare students to motivate kiya " the anchor said to Ammaji(Bhagwani Purohit(ANITA RAJ) the famous business women and charity director of the India .she is the owner of the Purohit Palace she manages everything Under her control she is very famous in India)

With that Ammaji (everyone calls her)  started moving towards her car and gone...

New York

Arav was sitting in the restaurant when dhanush arrives from behind "Oye akele baithe-baithe machchar(mosquito) maar raha hai kya"Arjun said coming towards him" Pagal hai kya dikhta nai kyat era wait kar raha hun.."Arav spoke while they just hugged each other "Machachar to dikh nai raha " a voice boomed from behind them "Amir"Arjun said and ran towards him "Maar diya to kaha se dikhega"Arav came and hugged him and they started talking.

After one hour

"Aree yaar ye dono kaha rehgaye'Amir asked "Haa"Arjun said "Haa yaar kabse try kar raha hun par tum log tarah unka b no. nai lag raha hai"Arav taunted them then they started sipping their coffee when" Hey guys! Tum log itni jaldi aa gaye aur mujhe laga mai jaldi pahucha "Amar waved and sat beside Amir "Nai nai hum log jaldi aa gayye "Amir said "Hum sab ku sirf mai"Arav spoke and started sipping his coffee "Mera to thik b hai par Armaan uska kya vo to har baar late hi rehta hai "Amar said while ordering a coffee to himself "Yaah one coffee "the waiter nodded and gone "Aur vaise tu itna late kaise hua "Arjun asked "Aree vo land karte hi ek friend k bday party me gaya tha " he said annoyingly and they three started laughing

"Aree Armaan itni jaldi aur late aa jata"Arjun said while seeing Armaan entering in the restaurant "Nai socha itna kafi hai  tab tak tum log coffee soffee order kar chuke hoge" he came and hugged them and sat opposite Arav "Vo humne khud k liye kiya tere liye nai" Amir said"Really! Dikha"he took Amar's coffee "Chod ! ye mera hai" Amar said and tried to snatch when the waiter arrived with a coffee try and forwarded to Armaan "Sir your coffee " the waiter offered "Ye mera hai" Armaan kept Amar's coffee and took this one"Le mai masti kar raha tha ye rahi meri coffee jo maine pehle hi order kar li thi"Armaan said while others smiled

"Tu late ku hua"Arjun asked "Hum to bht jaldi aa gaye"Amar spoke proudly"Hero ki entry hamesa last me hoti hai "Armaan said with smile" Haa police b hamesa crime hone k baad hi aati hai " Arav smirked "Haa par chor jaldi aate hai "Armaan winked "Ek baar yaad hai tu jaldi aaya tha "Amir said pretending to remember"Pehle to tu hamesa jaldi aata tha par acha hai teri aadat thodi change ho gayi"Amar taunted "Tum log kitna yaad rakhte ho mere bare me"Armaan backfired "Nai nai.." and with this here started their argument and taunting season.

So this was A5 meeting after 4 years of saperation. They did their schooling together at std 12th in New York and after that they divided their roots for their carrier .they are friends just not friends but also brothers but they never accept this coz they don't like to call "Brothers" they are from same family "Purohit" they never followed  any rules and regulations in their entire life. Let's see what's store in their future. 

AB AGGE PADHOGE TOH STORY AUR SAMAJH AYEGI!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

πŸ˜³β€οΈ

πŸ€—πŸ€—

WAITING 4 U-
 THE COUPLE/JODIE'S                                  ...PAGE3πŸ˜‰

Edited by ajuswa19 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

CHARACTER SKETCH & PROLOGUE    ...ABOVE😳

THE COUPLE/JODIE'S                                  ...PAGE3πŸ˜‰

CHAPTER 1                                                      ...PAGE 11😎

CHAPTER 2                                                     ...PAGE 23πŸ˜†

CHAPTER 3                                                      ...PAGE 33😲

STAY TUNNED!!!!!!😳
                                             DID U CLICKED D LIKE BUTTON?

MY OTHER ARSH FF ARSH LOVERS DO CHECKOUT-

A STORY OF 2 STRANGERS ,WHO GET TIED UP TOGETHER DUE TO SITUATIONS . AN AROSAL OF NEW FEELINGS SURROUNDS THEM N THEY BECOME ONE. A BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY OF ARRANGED MARRIAGE TO PURE LOVE...(click d link below)😳

SIRF TUM😳

DO HIT LIKE N COMMENT PLZ😳😳

with love shri & ajuπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Edited by ajuswa19 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Super - Duper Amazing
Fabulous Start
Loved It
Post Next Part Super Soon
Thanks for the PM
KaShforever06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing..
Continue soon 
shdiksha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Update soon...
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting.
Ab dekhna hai in sabki heroins kab ayengi.
Mera Armaan toh mast hai, hero.
Continue as time permits.
Love
Sanju^_^
shdiksha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Lovely
Plz update next soon... 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3