Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
either she did something to her face or the magazine photoshopped it in a pretty bad way
she looks bad hear
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Reported for transphobia

She isn't a trans sexual so there is no phobia going around. If she looks like an Apple will call her an Apple. Look up dictionary and that adjective is used to describe somebody with such characteristics. In the picture she doesn't look a bit feminine to me hence I explained exactly how she is looking like one. She looks like a shemale in that picture and there is no politically correct word around it.

3.of, relating to, or characteristic of transsexuals.
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The topic maker is such a moron, the ignorance is just oozing. A transgender individual by definition is " a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender." How does someones appearance make them transgender? Unless it is you who generalizes and looks down upon this group of people - it's like saying someone looks like a boy when they're a girl or that they look like a girl when they're male. You are simply trying to belittle her looks and that is it, and you seriously need a life.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheBoss

She isn't a trans sexual so there is no phobia going around. If she looks like an Apple will call her an Apple. Look up dictionary and that adjective is used to describe somebody with such characteristics. In the picture she doesn't look a bit feminine to me hence I explained exactly how she is looking like one. She looks like a shemale in that picture and there is no politically correct word around it.

3.of, relating to, or characteristic of transsexuals.

Get yourself educated.

Wait, I'll help you. An excerpt taken from: http://www.stoponlineabuse.org.uk/#!transphobia/c1gur

Trans people have the same right to live their lives free from harassment as cis (non-trans) people. But they also face risks that non-trans people do not have to face.

Transphobia often includes an abusive and gratuitous focus on people's history, identity, appearance and bodies. Information about these things can be put in a public arena, with the intension of hurting, humiliating and de-humanising trans people. Sometimes bigotry can be falsely presented as humour'.

The effects of all of this can be devastating for individual trans people. People may lose families, children, jobs, be subject to abuse where they live and work, experience violence, and be at high risk of mental ill-health, self-harm and suicide as a result.

Hostile and hateful comments against individuals in the public arena of the internet can damage whole communities of people and can quickly escalate. Abuse against a trans person can also affect trans people's partners, children, families and friends; lead to fear amongst other trans people; and can effect a whole community.

Edited by Rekha_ji - 8 years ago
TheBoss thumbnail
But she is not a trans gender. She looks like a shemale in this picture and she wasn't born like that. What she chose to do about herself is upto her. If she looks like one how else would you want me to describe her?
At no point this was about trans gendered folks. This was about her looks and she is not a trans gender. To me she looked masculine so I called a spade a spade. I know what I meant and don't need to justify when it was none intended.

If you disagree with the post. Report it. Ignore it. No need for moral policing. If you hang upside down and cry buckets I still don't give a shit.πŸ‘πŸΌ
TheBoss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

The topic maker is such a moron, the ignorance is just oozing. A transgender individual by definition is " a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender." How does someones appearance make them transgender? Unless it is you who generalizes and looks down upon this group of people - it's like saying someone looks like a boy when they're a girl or that they look like a girl when they're male. You are simply trying to belittle her looks and that is it, and you seriously need a life.

Try again. Calling me moron is like bringing a knife to a gun fight. You can do better. πŸ˜†
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think Boss's intentions were to hurt the transsexual community, but wording was poor and it looked like generalizing the transexual community that they all look masculine.
Spare Boss afterall he is a Sallu fan, he like Sallu suffers from foot in mouth or fingers in ass(he is typing) syndrome.

On serious note, I think we all suffer from this systematic homo-phobia, or atleast we associate LGBT community with joke or something undesirable or unnatural. I myself do that at times. when I have to belittle someone I used to call him/her "hijra" or "chakka" or "gay" or "lesbian ". And reaction is worse than if I call him/her "motherfkr". Basically meaning we are more uncomfortable being called LGBT than being called a motherfkr. This is not an excuse but what we are. until and unless we try to change ourselves it will be a very long and painful struggle for LGBT.
TheBoss thumbnail
I don't need to be spared man - no body needs to pray for my soul here. I know what I meant and this had nothing to do with trans people. If she looked like that what am I expected to call her? Looking like a man? But a man doesn't look like that either. Only a shemale looks like that and she can only blame her plastic surgery or photo shop people for that. And if somebody is a lesbian or a gay that is how they identify themselves as, proudly. How is that trans phobia if you talk about trans gendered people?
People are used to getting on their moral horses and preach around but sadly this time here they are banging their heads against a stone wall.
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Try again. Calling me moron is like bringing a knife to a gun fight. You can do better. πŸ˜†

Then I'd be stooping to your level...and I know better 😊
-mistyeyed- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looks a lot like Nikita Dutta from Ek Duje ke Vaaste on Sony TV!
The cover pic is terrible, but she looked extremely pretty in her debut movie!