Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 3 months ago

Can someone tag Janhavi? smiley36

Paps log bichari ka pichha hi nahi chhodate smiley19

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I dont think anyone says 1 anymore. They are all more than happy to share pilates, yoga and leg day videos and gym lookssmiley36

And also tell anyone who is willing to listen, how they cant eat anything anymore. No sugar, no salt, no red meat, no fat, no carbs, no ye, no wo. Sab bas hafte me ek baar cheat meal pe khaate hai, baaki time oxygen cylinder pe zinda.

Edited by Daebak - 3 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Daebak

I dont think anyone says 1 anymore. They are all more than happy to share pilates, yoga and leg day videos and gym lookssmiley36

And also tell anyone who is willing to listen, how they cant eat anything anymore. No sugar, no salt, no red meat, no fat, no carbs, no ye, no wo. Sab bas hafte me ek baar cheat meal pe khaate hai, baaki time oxygen cylinder pe zinda.

Tara Sutaria does. She’s mentioned it several times that she doesn’t go to the gym. But she also says that she dances a lot so that is a work out.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

The most annoying is them giving tips abt skin care

“Oh I put my smoothie on my face…I put besan, chandan and Dahi on the face …I drink lots of water ..I’m just a happy person blessed with great genes from my grandmother “

like stfu…ur dermat literally sells hifu, prp, ulthera, fillers, peels on her insta account ..