Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
PD: Uhhh tv pays a hell lot! Tokas would be getting a 80k-1L per ep!! Even if he gets a 80, that's nearly 6L in a week!! I know quite a few people who've got married in such palaces & One requires to be well-off. It's not as extravagant as people believe. Am not saying it's easy, but it's certainly doable. But apparently Stishti belongs to a very well-to-do family.. But I think RT can afford it too.

Noor: I had THE most massive celeb thing for Tokas but super-true.. Fame has morphed him into this horrid, perpetually cranky man. He's handsome but vile. the way he treats his fan-base that made him, is appalling. I remember seeing his segment on telly during JA, how this young hap had travelled in the hot summer to meet Tokas in Karjat, he had won some fan-contest, and just the way he was so dismissive of this guy, how apallingly rude he was just shocked me & that's when I lost all interest in crushing on him. He took out his gift which was a collage of all his pictures & a card & he kept dissing the guy for posting his wrong baby pictures, kept rolling his eyes.. UGH. It was horrible to watch & I felt so sorry for the fan!!
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^ Tokas-Srishti was surprising. But he seems to love her. I think they're all screwed up.

Noor: Dorabjees have a number of well-established & in fact famous bakeries all across Maharashtra & they're Poona based. She's clearly from the main family which means that yes, they must be very well-off/wealthy. I remember the papers reporting their marriage since both are known to stars & he was at the height of his popularity due to Madhubala, that horrid show, and I was quite shocked that she married him! Am glad they've realised now & will soon get divorced. A lot of people speculated that he married her for her wealth but such accusations will always float around when one party is financially very sound, and the other is some no-name entity (financially)

For some reason I don't think he will divorce her, I mean it could take a big hit to his popularity😳 
..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly not related to BW forum n secondly we dont even know matter whats happening hope they decide whats best for them n whoever follows Vivian very well know hes reserved nature n total anti SNS n neverthless of this matter i am his fan always 
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

PD: Uhhh tv pays a hell lot! Tokas would be getting a 80k-1L per ep!! Even if he gets a 80, that's nearly 6L in a week!! I know quite a few people who've got married in such palaces & One requires to be well-off. It's not as extravagant as people believe. Am not saying it's easy, but it's certainly doable. But apparently Stishti belongs to a very well-to-do family.. But I think RT can afford it too.

Noor: I had THE most massive celeb thing for Tokas but super-true.. Fame has morphed him into this horrid, perpetually cranky man. He's handsome but vile. the way he treats his fan-base that made him, is appalling. I remember seeing his segment on telly during JA, how this young hap had travelled in the hot summer to meet Tokas in Karjat, he had won some fan-contest, and just the way he was so dismissive of this guy, how apallingly rude he was just shocked me & that's when I lost all interest in crushing on him. He took out his gift which was a collage of all his pictures & a card & he kept dissing the guy for posting his wrong baby pictures, kept rolling his eyes.. UGH. It was horrible to watch & I felt so sorry for the fan!!

Hahaha I know, I remember reading your gushing posts in the old gossip threads.😆 I remember discussing him with you or something lol. But he really gives off that bigra wah larka vibe. He ain't even all that, I mean if he was drop dead gorgeous, greatest actor and an extremely charming personality I'd get it but he isn't that at all. He was pretty terrible in Tere lIye. 
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Feeling bad for them. They are wonderful people. But their couple always gives mismatch vibes .
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its sad that the couple is divorcing😔. It seems TV celebs are super finicky and marry on impulse and divorce on regret. It seems fame gets into their head super fast and strikes off tolerance, care, understanding, accommodation and love. 
Vahbeez comes across a bubbly and lively person, seems she made the wrong choice. Good Riddance Vahbeez. Move on and dont look back.
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NIKSSGG

ok again how do u know it is vivian's fault?😆

🤣🤣🤣
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Aap such me 😆 the cmnt really 🤣
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣 I havent mentioned Vivian at all? Its your own conclusion/perception. 

Good luck to Vahbeez😆 isme bhi problem hai!!😆😆
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

🤣I havent mentioned Vivian at all? Its your own conclusion/perception.

Good luck to Vahbeez😆isme bhi problem hai!!😆😆

Gd luck oly for vahbeez y not Vivian 😆 just kidding 😆

Aap dono ka cmnts   ðŸ˜†