Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

No, you just objectified two women and then dragged their kids, real or prospective, into some weird ass competition over a man. 

The misogyny is something else.

then go to pogo forum . This is Bollywood forum and both actors / actresses over the ages have been objectified by Bollywood buffs. 

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

then go to pogo forum . This is Bollywood forum and both actors / actresses over the ages have been objectified by Bollywood buffs. 

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: StacyStyle

Ranbir should continue what he is doing, stay married and keep Tripti as his mistress. Aloo doesnt care about "physical cheating"

Ughhh.

hasini009 thumbnail

aaj “IF World Loose Canon Day” or what?

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am not a fan of the pairing, but would not wish that on Alia at all. 

I did not like that she chose Ranbir, but would never want her to be hurt and cheated on. I would wish her to be happy. 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Who’s all reported this topic up til now ? smiley36

I can hear someone say- babuji, humein report se darr nahi lagta hai. Humein arm-chair phony outrage sermons se darr lagta haismiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lol misogyny, sexism... the wokes sure did a number on the world. Too bad but we throw around these words so easily these days that it has cheapened/ undermined them.

Btw, some of the biggest phonies have been the guys on the left who came up with this stuff. Some of the biggest me-too abusers in HW. Run a million miles from folks who use these words.smiley36

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 777285

Are you sexually harassing the TM. This sounds predatory. smiley18

Go file a police report then instead of making an MID on the TM’s behalf.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team