Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

sonakshi had her first flop with lootera but yeah it was the first movie she got praised for her performance though๐Ÿ˜Š

Really? ๐Ÿ˜•

The cast of Joker says "hi"
Edited by Rekha_ji - 8 years ago
paridhi2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

sonakshi had her first flop with lootera but yeah it was the first movie she got praised for her performance though๐Ÿ˜Š

doesn't matter ... i think she is still remembered for her role as pakhi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and she has the best pairing wid RAnveer after akki ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Box office collection sometimes doesn't counts if the film is critically acclaimed
paridhi2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
vaani has her own destiny n its her hardwork that can make her Vaani kapoor the superstar ...anu jaisa banane ki kya zaroorat ??
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I felt Vaani was very good in SDR. She made her presence felt. BUT I dont think she will be the next Anushka. Anu is in a league of her own.
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They said the same thing about Parineeti when she stole the limelight from Anu in Ladies Vs Ricky.
But Pari nor Vaani have the mass appeal to dethrone her. Talent alone won't suffice.

Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked her in SDR more than Parineeti actually ๐Ÿ˜Š but her look in Befikre didn't appeal to me. She has lost a lot of weight which is not looking good on her and making her look old. On the other hand Ranveer looks fresh in Befikre but posters has failed to impress me. We cant really predict the future. She could be better than Anushka Sharma but right now there is no hype around her.
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: incredibles

Aditya Chopra is trying hard to promote Vaani.

she is his gf apparently
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

Anu had a luckluster debut? From what I know she was plenty praised for a newcomer.๐Ÿ˜• She started getting offers for big films ever since.
Adi apparently called RS and Anu ugly. You dont call a woman that if you wanna sleep with her.๐Ÿ˜†

so going by this definition..if you call some one beautiful..you want to or have surely slept with her๐Ÿ˜†

what a twisted logic to defend some one and character-assisinate the other

lots of guys have slept with women they have called ugly..it is all under the pants that matters for some you know..
Edited by cougarTown - 8 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cougarTown

so going by this definition..if you call some one beautiful..you want to or have surely slept with her๐Ÿ˜†

what a twisted logic to defend some one and character-assisinate the other

lots of guys have slept with women they have called ugly..it is all under the pants that matters for some you know..

that was supposed to be a joke...incase you missed the lol
Seriously dude you nitpicked one comment and turned a blind eye to my other comments?๐Ÿฅฑ
I think I said that all the actresses might have slept around to get ahead including Anu.
And I didn't character assasinate anyone...please flight with the numerous blind and article writers to save Vani's character.

Edited by Lilac_N_Maple - 8 years ago
1096896 thumbnail
Vaani bani sati savitri.. did ghor tap for 3 years to get Befikre just to bhang tap of our bajirao ..har har Vaani :p
Edited by cerebellarpop - 8 years ago