Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Yeah Deepu's lap stories are quite infamous...there is SRK, Vijay Mallya, random businessman on whose laps she was caught sitting. Maybe she has some weird fetishπŸ˜†

Hmmm.. Sleeping I can wrap my head but lap sitting and SRK.. hard time.. he does not seem to have that kind of fetish.. At least no rumors on that frontπŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

Anu had a luckluster debut? From what I know she was plenty praised for a newcomer.πŸ˜• She started getting offers for big films ever since.
Adi apparently called RS and Anu ugly. You dont call a woman that if you wanna sleep with her.πŸ˜†

She did not get the same hype that DP did and duh in the kind of position that Adi is in, he can call any woman and anything and yet get to sleep with herπŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Mujhe yeh bilkul achi nahi lagti. Sorry isme liye.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Anu had a luckluster debut? From what I know she was plenty praised for a newcomer.πŸ˜• She started getting offers for big films ever since.
Adi apparently called RS and Anu ugly. You dont call a woman that if you wanna sleep with her.πŸ˜†

She was overshadowed by SRK and did not become an overnight sensation as she herself claims. Anyways the lackluster was my opinion...she did not leave any significant impression on me.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

. Anyways this is a rumour my conscience selectively allows me to give a free pass to. SRK and DP😳

..🀣 I read that on gossip thread so not my words again.πŸ˜† Read SRK sleeps with all his actresses.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

..🀣 I read that on gossip thread so not my words again.πŸ˜† Read SRK sleeps with all his actresses.

Seriously? The gossip threads? I am not saying SRK does not sleep around but the gossip thread? Like seriously?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: yamyam

Hmmm.. Sleeping I can wrap my head but lap sitting and SRK.. hard time.. he does not seem to have that kind of fetish.. At least no rumors on that frontπŸ˜†

Tum badi bholi ho...lap mein baith ke kya kya ho sakta hain tumhe kya pataπŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Tum badi bholi ho...lap mein baith ke kya kya ho sakta hain tumhe kya pataπŸ˜†

Bohut achi tarah pata hai.. What I meant is k SRK wouldn't be that big of an idiot to be caught with an actress in his lap.. This is more of a businessman kind of thing.. He would be discreet which he apparently is because there are never rumors about himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Novarieaa thumbnail

She was overshadowed by SRK and did not become an overnight sensation as she herself claims. Anyways the lackluster was my opinion...she did not leave any significant impression on me.

Well back in those I didn't used to read reviews but the notion was such as that every girl debuting with SRK was a star amongst general people or at least my folks. πŸ˜†

@ Yam, yeah that I know. DP had a dream debut but Anu was considered an A list as well. Can't remember if she had to struggle hard after her debut. She got good offers opposite stars like Akki, Shahid soon after.
Novarieaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

Seriously? The gossip threads? I am not saying SRK does not sleep around but the gossip thread? Like seriously?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What? It has more chances to be true TBH. πŸ˜†What do you think? SRK found DP and Anu when he was the undisputed king and gave them a chance aivayy? πŸ˜‰