Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Ugggh no! One over-rated & annoying Anushka is more than enough. And honestly I think Vaani is a better actress than Anushka , atleast in SDR. As for everyone talking about Vaani having to do Adi, how do you know Anu didn't have to. 😛
dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ugggh no! One over-rated & annoying Anushka is more than enough. And honestly I think Vaani is a better actress than Anushka , atleast in SDR. As for everyone talking about Vaani having to do Adi, how do you know Anu didn't have to.

aditya chopra was busy cheating on his wife with rani mukherjee back then when he made RNBDJ..and puhleeeze who would even look at adi chopra if SRK is on the same set... and anyways anushka spoke about the first time she met adi chopra..infact she spoke about it during sultan interviews..she was expecting sleaze but she his office looked like an " advertising company's office"
Edited by dietcoke1 - 8 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kaha Anu aur kaha boring Vaani -_-
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well apparently everyone did someone to bag films. DP had to do Vijay Mallya and Kangy did Aditya P. Anu might have as well done SRK or Adi . But at least they reached somewhere but Vani had to sit idle for 3 years even after doing Adi. That's very telling! 😆
Edited by Lilac_N_Maple - 8 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Action Alliance

So she will be bland like anu
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
i didn't make the list..
it is on every site for everyone to see

asin was the first to give a 100cr movie

she had max of those till 2012..she was never in top 10

anyone can stand next to a khan and give these 200cr 300cr movies..it was all coz of them being in the movie..otherwise prdp made 200cr..should i give credit to sonam for that?

the day anushka even crosses 50cr in a movie on her shoulders..we will do the talking!

and audience are insane over shardha and jacki..they have sex appeal and looks which male audience mostly like..which anushka lacks for the most part..

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

Well apparently everyone did someone to bag films. DP had to do Vijay Mallya and Kangy did Aditya P. Anu might have as well done SRK or Adi . But at least they reached somewhere but Vani had to sit idle for 3 years even after doing Adi. That's very telling! 😆

SRK or Adi... Damn the two options and the vast difference😆
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So Vaani slept with Adi and still only got movies against SSR and one against Veer that to after a 3 year wait while an unproven talent like Anushka got a lead role against SRK in an Adi Chopra directorial without compromising😕

An outsider like Anushka, who did not even have a rich family like Veer's managed this feat how, especially when she was absolutely unknown and not even a famous model or pageant queen??
Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yamyam

SRK or Adi... Damn the two options and the vast difference😆

Why? Both are old and successful and loaded. 😆 Suna hain SRK slept with DP too btw.😆
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

Why? Both are old and successful and loaded. 😆 Suna hain SRK slept with DP too btw.😆

I know.. I meant look at them and then there is their personalities.. Two options as different as day and night😆