Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Anachronist

main ladna chahta hun , jhagadna chahta hun 😑 par ban nahi hona chata πŸ˜†

Chalo larte hain... Batao kis baat pe larna hai?
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

Chalo larte hain... Batao kis baat pe larna hai?

simple issue is vaani kapoor is being said to be having proper debut with great superstar ranveer ching . Since when is ranveer ching a superstar πŸ˜• . Among his recent movies gunday one of the worst of all time , DDD just about average , Kill dill superflop and bajirao superhit the saving grace for him. How is acting opposite him the big break for miss vaani . How can debuting with SRK be even on the same plane as doing movie opposite ranveer ching who has given 2 hits so far in his career and in both it was not as if his star power had any role πŸ˜†
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

simple issue is vaani kapoor is being said to be having proper debut with great superstar ranveer ching . Since when is ranveer ching a superstar πŸ˜• . Among his recent movies gunday one of the worst of all time , DDD just about average , Kill dill superflop and bajirao superhit the saving grace for him. How is acting opposite him the big break for miss vaani . How can debuting with SRK be even on the same plane as doing movie opposite ranveer ching who has given 2 hits so far in his career and in both it was not as if his star power had any role πŸ˜†

Is per kese laroon? I agree with thisπŸ˜† Befikre is like a testing ground for boht Vaani and Ranveer, for Ranveer to prove if he has what it takes to be touted as a superstar and Vaani to show that she can act.. Career graphs of Anu and Vaani cannot be compared together.. Anu started it with a superstar while Vaani is yet to perform as a proper lead
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

Is per kese laroon? I agree with thisπŸ˜† Befikre is like a testing ground for boht Vaani and Ranveer, for Ranveer to prove if he has what it takes to be touted as a superstar and Vaani to show that she can act.. Career graphs of Anu and Vaani cannot be compared together.. Anu started it with a superstar while Vaani is yet to perform as a proper lead

bas vent karna tha , kar liya πŸ˜†
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I'm not talking bout Ranveer, I'm talking bout adi Chopra, and no I'm not equating starring opposite srk being the same as starring opposite rs, anu had the best debut platform, vaani just has a better platform than sdr, she'll get to be a proper lead which she didn't get in sdr

and who knows wat vaani's career will be, it may or may not be successful, we can only wait and see
Edited by zara321 - 8 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Vaani is terrible, from whatever little I saw of her in SDR.

Anu is much much better than her in terms of personality, charm, screen presence and acting.

566912 thumbnail

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. Punch on the face of whoever wrote this crap.

ANU >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vani
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO...the debut...Anu with superstar Shahrukh vs Vaani with loser SSR...🀑
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣 what a joke. Adi chopra may try as hard as possible but sorry to say of all the inheritance that he received from Yash Chopra, he surely did not inherit the knack of choosing the perfect leading lady for his movies or it is at least depreciating day after day.
Anushka was still fine as she is at least talented but Vaani Kapoor for a romcom with Ranveer is clearly a depressing news for me, not interested
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Crappy article.

I dont think Vani can be anything like Anushka. Anu had the spark in Rab ne. Agreed that she got a better debut than Vani did but also, it depends on the actor as well. If anushka was a bad actor then i dont think she would be still relevant and doing films.

Vani, though she had a small role was just about ok in SDR. Nothing extraordinary. N someone like Pari did shine in LVRB though she wasn't the main protagonist. So it doesnt really matter if the role is small or not. If Vani indeed was good then by now she'd have done a couple of films.