Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

^Word.

I have ZERO idea about the frequency on which Shady's brain works. He got so disgusted by Harib because of one tale that Sara spun that he ended up even resigning in protest? Classic self destruction. But man oh man..whattaaayy tale Sara spun.

Honestly, as much as Shehroze is an idiot to believe every word Sarah said BUT I'll have to agree that the story fit given the scenario and timelines in Harib's life. It would sound convincing enough to anyone, yeah. My issue isn't Shehroze believing in her tale, my issue was him believing every word of it despite knowing Harib for so long (since childhood, right?)

Originally posted by: Neel_M

What is sad ending? Is harib ends up with Ayla?

I guess Sara is more crooked than Ayla, everything has to be in her way

Shehroze might marry Ayla and then divorce her after seeing her crazy sideπŸ˜† and will go and tell Harib the lies Sara told him which will make Harib go away from Sara forever. Then he might marry Aan and maybe Sara shoots Aan and kills her 🀣 and in the end HaYla get back together 🀣
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Honestly, as much as Shehroze is an idiot to believe every word Sarah said BUT I'll have to agree that the story fit given the scenario and timelines in Harib's life. It would sound convincing enough to anyone, yeah. My issue isn't Shehroze believing in her tale, my issue was him believing every word of it despite knowing Harib for so long (since childhood, right?)

My friend presented this brilliant case in defense of Shehroze that he firsthand knew how affected Harib was with Sara breaking up with him as well as his apprehensions regarding him marrying Ayla. So it's not a surprise that he bought Sara's story without any second thought. To which I only replied that she should stop making sense of Shehroze; what he did was still pathetic. It's like Shady is ALWAYS on the lookout to somehow blame Harib for everything. He learns about his mistake too late and then come rushing to Harib to act like he was always on his side cuz 'tu toh mera bhai hai'.
annihilation thumbnail

My friend presented this brilliant case in defense of Shehroze that he firsthand knew how affected Harib was with Sara breaking up with him as well as his apprehensions regarding him marrying Ayla. So it's not a surprise that he bought Sara's story without any second thought. To which I only replied that she should stop making sense of Shehroze; what he did was still pathetic. It's like Shady is ALWAYS on the lookout to somehow blame Harib for everything. He learns about his mistake too late and then come rushing to Harib to act like he was always on his side cuz 'tu toh mera bhai hai'.

Defense makes sense, agreed.

@bold - But like what you said. EGGACTLY.
sourmisery thumbnail
One of those times I wish I could make a decent VM. I'm craving a good AaRib vm tbh
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

I forth that πŸ˜†
Kutte uske peeche padd jaye Haribabad k πŸ˜†

We should continue with this. So much fun. πŸ˜†

Teri hair dresser tere baal jala de. :@
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

One of those times I wish I could make a decent VM. I'm craving a good AaRib vm tbh

I saw some VMs on "The Fat Owl" instagram page. She even has some balanced reviews of Sanam.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

I saw some VMs on "The Fat Owl" instagram page. She even has some balanced reviews of Sanam.

...yeah πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

We should continue with this. So much fun. πŸ˜†

Teri hair dresser tere baal jala de. :@

Usse maggi noodles kha ke diarrhea hojae.
annihilation thumbnail

Usse maggi noodles kha ke diarrhea hojae.

Doctor tera ilaaj karne ke bahane aur julaab ki goliyan de de.