Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
^^Hmm. Is there a way you can murder fictional character in a fictional space? 😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the show today . A lot happened today .
Ayla comes back and she is back in her bully form . Poor Harib , she made kachra of his reputation at work and he could not say or do anything .This guy is terrified of his ex wife , poor chap .

Another person I am feeling sorry for is Aan, the girl was pure sunshine with the little Fatima but got nothing back in return , in fact now Sara is going to mess up her future by bring some bogus rishta for her and convince Shabnam to accept it ... I really hope that Harib puts his foot down . If Aan got involved in this mess ( Sara and Fatima ) then it is because Harib dragged her in it .

Sheroz has no brains of his own . He is supposed to know Harib well but he did not even give Harib a chance to explain .

Sara is now a certified Fasaadi .

Aan and Shabnam are too nice and they have no idea at all of what is happening .

Harib needs to sort himself out .Not only is he getting manipulated by Sara and Ayla but he is even putting his friends in trouble because of them . He is a big time Bechara .. Honestly he needs to pull himself .

Waiting for next week , promo looked interesting .
Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Tanyaz - I agree about Harib. The guy is just too good for his own good. It's fine that he has sympathy for Ayla and is legit fond of the little kiddo, enough that he wants her to be happy and settled. But Sara is bringing nothing but trouble in his life. The sooner he realizes it the better. Uper se Ayla's drama in the office had me so shocked I was half yelling at the screen for Harib to pack his bags and leave the country.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

^^Hmm. Is there a way you can murder fictional character in a fictional space? 😳

Agr esa hota to DeD ma moiz ko jail bhejna ki Naubat na aati, ep 19 tak ma uska murder kar Chuki hoti 😆
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Agr esa hota to DeD ma moiz ko jail bhejna ki Naubat na aati, ep 19 tak ma uska murder kar Chuki hoti 😆

Basically 😆 Cuz the list of fictional characters we want to kill is always never ending. Characters just keep getting added to it xD
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

@Tanyaz - I agree about Harib. The guy is just too good for his own good. It's fine that he has sympathy for Ayla and is legit fond of the little kiddo, enough that he wants her to be happy and settled. But Sara is bringing nothing but trouble in his life. The sooner he realizes it the better.

He has seen how rude Sara was with Aan and how desperately Sara wants to be back with him . I hope he is not part of this rishta thing next week. I want him to totally put his foot down and tell Shabnam to break the rishta and then fire Sara for trying to get rid of Aan in this manner . He owes it to Shabnam and Aan that he takes care of them .

Uper se Ayla's drama in the office had me so shocked I was half yelling at the screen for Harib to pack his bags and leave the country.

That was shocking , so awful , I started laughing , poor Harib 😆

sourmisery thumbnail
^Yeah but Harib has literally no say in the matters of Aan's rishta. Sara is acting about this rishta in secrecy...she did ask Amma to not tell Harib about it. And if Amma finds the rishta nice enough for her daughter, who is Harib to tell them to break it off? Specially considering how worried Amma is about Aan's marriage.

I too was laughing throughout the last bit of the episode. Mona Haseeb...kya killer "brain child" hai aapka 🤣
Tanyaz thumbnail
I don't think Mannu ( from Mann Mayal ) and Aan are similar . The only similarity is that they dress up simple and look beautiful even in these simple styles .
Mannu was head strong , obsessed in love and then later part of the show she was a broken woman who was badly let down by the men in her life ( her father , her husband and most of all , the love of her life )

Aan is a positive and a happy person . She is very graceful and always looks at life with a positive attitude . She is a working girl and she is very good with kids .

I think both are very different characters .

But I believe it will be a sad ending
Tanyaz thumbnail
Star of the Day for me was Fatima ...

the little girl ( despite having a mother like Sara who tells her that she should never have been born ) is now trying to sort her life by trusting the right people . See how she called Aan and how well mannered she was with Shabnam , no face making and shouting .The girl is way more sorted than many in this show .👍🏼

fool of the day was Sheroz .
Need I say why 😆