Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

@Faria - IKR?! There are so many characters NOT directly related to AaRib's story and they take up all the screen time. I need AaRib! I'm here for them only!

Same here! I honestly don't care for any other character or their mental state at this stage. The previous three episodes have spoiled me so much by giving us some good Aarib scenes. This episode had only one.

And yaar what's with all these rishta ladies begging to have Aan for their bahu? This will the third lady ready to take Aan hom at the drop of a hat.

Hahahahaha! Yes Aan looks like perfect bahu material to them.

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

The "aag" will make an appearance soon I am sure - like literally. But the appearance of Sabahat Bukhari and Asad Siddiqui is bothering me. I hope we are not in for a long drawn out Aan's engagement saga especially with Shabnam's inlaws making a surprise entry. Kitna maza aye if they come face to face with Aan's "inlaws". Uff I can't wait for next Monday already.

I want the figurative aag to make an appearance before the physical manifestation of it xD So far AaRib have been hanging out happily without thinking about how they'd look to the outside world. Sara is only the first to question Harib's "rishta" with Aan. While he can shut her down by saying Aan&Amma are his "apne"..there's no way Aan can do the same specially in front of her prospective in-laws or her extended family. It's easier for Amma to say that Harib is her son but no way does that make him Aan's brother 😆 What's the point of having Ayla/Sara issues! There's enough masala with AaRib and Aan's rista contenders to cover episodes nicely! >.< Hahaha! I wonder how Phupho and Lover Boy Khurram will react to the news of Aan's engagement to a random guy who is NOT Khurram! Amma waise bhi unhen khass nahin dalti so it'll be fun to see how she legit brushes them off like specks of dust. Gosh, I hope Amma does that!

Isn't Aan wearing a ring on her ring finger during that hug scene?
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

Hahahahaha! Yes Aan looks like perfect bahu material to them.

Haan lekin ye wali aunty toh lagta hai photo dekh ke hi fida hogayi 😆
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
^ Yep. She is wearing a ring in the confession scene also.
I keep getting the feeling that Aan's phupo will chase away the rishta walas next week only because there is a scene of Aan sitting with a guy on the bench in the park in one of the promos. This must be the fourth rishta. Haha! The list keeps growing.
Edited by faria.yahya - 7 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
^Yeah I've been looking forward to that bench scene. The guy in that bit looks like a sookha hua aam from the split second look we've gotten to it. Tbh I'd much rather Aan be engaged with Asad's character than that irritating Khurram. His monologue of "Aan meri zindagi mein rang bhar do" last week still has me cringing.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They didn't got a better guy to play khurram?? Rather than that langoor who played Sanam's brother in Zgh?
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

What's the point of having Ayla/Sara issues! There's enough masala with AaRib and Aan's rista contenders to cover episodes nicely!

Seriously there is - but then I am quite relieved this drama did not start from Harib's university life. Haha. Forty episodes tak chala jaata.
sourmisery thumbnail
@Al - That's one of the primary reasons I can't take Khurram seriously even as a leechad kabab mein haddi. He's just...there. To annoy me. I don't even have it in me to dislike him cuz all I feel is annoyance! YE?! He'd look so weird next to Aan.

@Faria - HAYYE ALLAH NAHIN!!! But honestly they've covered the past bits nicely. The aptly placed dialogues do their jobs in establishing past. Haan timelines are screwed from episode to episode but essence nahin jaata..
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
One more high point of today's episode: Harib voiced what so many of us were thinking. Would Sara be this despo to marry him if he was still poor?
She so didn't give him a straight answer to that one. Matlabi!
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shehroze is indeed a puppet...kisi ki bhi Baton ma akar bhai jese dost ko chodd deta hai.
Only reason I m bearing this is OsMaya...I cant believe they did this show..? Maya k to khair..but ob? Usko kia hua? Or maybe because they signed this before DeD became big thing and now Sanam looks so disappointing..only osman can turn a savior for this show now, ONLY if he manages to make things logical by end.