Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Haribs mohalla is going to be full with psychos😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The show has a pretty big cast waise. I might not know everyone's names but none of them are new faces per say. Every major and supporting character is played by an established actor. Asad Siddiqui in the precap totally took me by surprise! I was all, "whaaa! Ye bhi hai kya?"
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ All my dil ki batein!
Why so much screentime to Ayla & Sara. Why why why?
There were no proper AaRib scenes and by the looks of it, none next week also.
The only good thing is that Aan's rishta getting fixed might just pave the way for Harib's confession.

Edited to add: This was my response to lostmymusic's long post.
Edited by faria.yahya - 7 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Haribs mohalla is going to be full with psychos😆

Yaar bada tragic banda hai ye! Not only he has to face these psychos from time to time, but they all happen to live legit so near him they can easily spy on him from their terrace! 🤣 Saare ghar toh buss inhi ke liye khaali pade hain ke aao ji aao, Harib ki zindagi zeher karni hai toh rent 50% off! 🤣
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

The show has a pretty big cast waise. I might not know everyone's names but none of them are new faces per say. Every major and supporting character is played by an established actor. Asad Siddiqui in the precap totally took me by surprise! I was all, "whaaa! Ye bhi hai kya?"

Mera dil doob gaya upon seeing Asad Siddiqui. I do hope he only has a guest appearance and is not added to the list of people upon whom precious screentime is being wasted.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Yaar bada tragic banda hai ye! Not only he has to face these psychos from time to time, but they all happen to live legit so near him they can easily spy on him from their terrace! 🤣 Saare ghar toh buss inhi ke liye khaali pade hain ke aao ji aao, Harib ki zindagi zeher karni hai toh rent 50% off! 🤣

Reviewers will have a field day. They already call this locality Haribabad
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

^ All my dil ki batein!

Why so much screentime to Ayla & Sara. Why why why?
There were no proper AaRib scenes and by the looks of it, none next week also.
The only good thing is that Aan's rishta getting fixed might just pave the way for Harib's confession.

Edited to add: This was my response to lostmymusic's long post.

In everything drama..Aan ka rishta getting fixed so soon is the only thing I care about. Which again makes me laugh because THAT is what would disturb Harib. He couldn't care less about the two psycho women fighting over him 😆 Also, I hope Aan gets disturbed at the sudden prospect of marrying someone who is not Harib. Dono taraf aag barabar ho toh maza ayega
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
One thing this episode clearly established is that Ayla has taken khula from Harib and she will move into a new house in the same housing society. Phew. I was a bit wary from the promos that Ayla comes to live in Harib's house again after either faking a pregnancy or taking back her khula notice like Sehrish did in the drama Shuk.
sourmisery thumbnail
@Faria - IKR?! There are so many characters NOT directly related to AaRib's story and they take up all the screen time. I need AaRib! I'm here for them only! Asad looks like will be playing a rehash of his usual serious, brooding characters. And yaar what's with all these rishta ladies begging to have Aan for their bahu? This will the third lady ready to take Aan hom at the drop of a hat.

Reviewers ki baat mat karo. Aaj toh aisi dhajiyaan uden gi Sanam ki 🤣 I laughed out watching the show, "Iss drame mein koi logic nahin!" and my mother nodded saying, "Shuru se hi ajab gola hai ye drama.." That's us, ardent viewers who do enjoy the show. Reviewers who only need a reason to blast this show will be rubbing their hands in glee tonight 😆
Edited by lostmymusic. - 7 years ago
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

In everything drama..Aan ka rishta getting fixed so soon is the only thing I care about. Which again makes me laugh because THAT is what would disturb Harib. He couldn't care less about the two psycho women fighting over him 😆 Also, I hope Aan gets disturbed at the sudden prospect of marrying someone who is not Harib. Dono taraf aag barabar ho toh maza ayega

The "aag" will make an appearance soon I am sure - like literally. But the appearance of Sabahat Bukhari and Asad Siddiqui is bothering me. I hope we are not in for a long drawn out Aan's engagement saga especially with Shabnam's inlaws making a surprise entry. Kitna maza aye if they come face to face with Aan's "inlaws". Uff I can't wait for next Monday already.