Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This Sara is even more irritating than ayla..she is already getting on my nerves
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I would have a fit also if my neighbors had my daughter and wouldnt inform me.
The females of this show are all mentally challenged.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh man! Did Sara really say all those things in front of Fatima?
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Ye Sara to bht hi badi chudail nikli...Aan ka rishta Paka hogya but I think now Aan harib will start realizing there feelings
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Now I think I agree with @heavenlybliss, maybe Ayla will be one who will bring AaRib together in end
thinkagain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
W*F Sara!
🤣🤣🤣
I hereby solemnly take back every word I ever uttered in Sara's defense! I'm so sorry!

Won't say more about the episode today, Sara you're such a disappointment, girl!

(Aan and Harib were a very pleasant sight with Fatima today though!
..And DARAMA coming up from everywhere now..Lord please help!!)
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

Oh man! Did Sara really say all those things in front of Fatima?

No fatima was not there...she wasn't shown there
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

No fatima was not there...she wasn't shown there

I meant in the beginning when she said meri ghalti thi tumhein paida kya. What a terrible thing to say to a child!
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Ye Sara to bht hi badi chudail nikli...Aan ka rishta Paka hogya but I think now Aan harib will start realizing there feelings

Yes I think Sara will end up doing the exact opposite of what she wants to do.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Plot. Effin'. Twist!!

Sanam - Watch the show with predictive text off. And keep the logic locked away while you're at it 🤣

Phooey. No AaRib So much time was spent on Sara and Fatema's issues. Point kya hai? Fatema is a disturbed child but that was already established. Sara is a frustrated woman ye bhi hum jaante hain. Aan is an angel made of Starlight and Spring Air..ye bhi pata hai. I am still processing what happened because the last third of the episode shook me cuz what the eff was that? WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?

The good things.

Aan can do no wrong but aaah! She was so precious with Fatema I loved how she gently taught the little girl to love and respect her mother. She just had the right words to say to a child in a delicate position. I loved the conversation on the bench when Aan made sure to elevate Sara's position (though that bitchy woman doesn't deserve one bit of it) and humanized herself by telling tales of her childhood. Fatema clearly prefers Aan among all the adults that surround her and Aan uses that position cleverly. All the bits where Fatema was playing with Aan and at Aan's house were sooo cute! The dharamshaala of Amma&Aan has adopted yet another lost child 😆 And how SWEEET was Harib greeting Amma by planting a kiss on her forehead?! I LIVE FOR THIS MOTHER-SON EQUATION!! And for real Harib, stop caring for other aurat ka bacha and marry Aan so you guys make bachas of your own and spoil them to your heart's desire! A special wala mention to Harib defending Aan! YAAS BOY YAASS!! You make sure everyone knows that insulting Aan is off limits in front of you. HERE FOR THIS!

The bad bits.

SARA. Itni gaaliyan khayi hain iss aurat ne mujhse in this episode! She is a basic bitch. Like legit her bitchiness was just so...URGH!! Ye padhe likhe jaahil log with no ounce of respect for anyone else who don't benefit them are the ones I hate the most. For real, her behavior with Aan was so uncalled for! And on top of that she takes out all her frustration on her daughter and then she wails ke her daughter disrespects her. AUNTY!! You basically blamed Fatema's existence for ruining your life! IS IT A SURPRISE YOUR DAUGHTER DOESN'T GIVE TWO HOOTS ABOUT YOU?! And all you do is feed your daughter instant noodles! When Harib was telling her to buck up as she has a massive responsibility in the shape of Fatema, she had the gall to have a sour expression on her face. She was basically throwing a pity party for herself to blackmail Harib into accepting her again. Kameeni.

Also Ayla ne bhi theek thaak footage khaya that too right after Sara's scenes. Chakke pe chakka in the worst way possible. Uwaan..I needed AaRib!

The 'What The Eff?!' bits.

ENTIRE LAST BIT OF THE EPISODE! WHAT THE EFF HAPPENED?! Shehroze will you EVER do anything good?! He keeps saying that Harib is his friend and brother and savior and what not but it takes ONE cleverly spun tale from Harib's wife or ex-girlfriend and he is READY to throw Harib under the bus!! Pehle it was with Ayla. Now Sara did the same. Like dude what is your problem!? Ayla said Shehroze is Harib's puppet. IS HE THOUGH!? I think he was born to be manipulated by women in Harib's life! Sara told him the wildest story about her being in touch with Harib and Shehroze AGREED?! Fine he agreed. BUT WHAT IS THE POINT IN GOING AND TELLING IT TO AYLA?! They are DIVORCED! Unka qissa khatam hochuka hai! What kinda brownie points was he hoping to achieve?!

And AYLA?! Tu kya cheez hai?? What badla was she talking about? And that too before Shehroze, the loyal servant of Queen Ayla, told her the tale of HaRa ki epic love katha. It was all so over the place. Harib becomes a blubbering mess of "Meri baat toh suno!" after every encounter with Ayla. He can't talk to Ayla. By extension he can't talk to Shehroze! I was getting so happy that he had gotten the confidence to say what was on his mind with the way he has been treating Sara. But nahin. Aisa koi scene hi nahin. WHY IS HE SURROUNDED BY ALL KINDS OF PSYCHOS!!?

And the precap?! Ayla will live in the same neighborhood? KYUN?! KAAHE?! Doesn't your life have any purpose?! Munna already badnaam hai. Munne ko zyada badnaam na karo! The irony of it all just makes me laugh. ShadyJaan will be so fixated on HaRa ka nonexistent rishta while Harib will have to go through revelations and earthquakes of his own cuz Aan ka rishta got fixed. And after ten episodes Khurram's family FINALLY got entry in Aan's house next week. SO MUCH GOING ON!! This show has no point but OH MY GOD I'M SO EFFIN' INVESTED!!!
Edited by lostmymusic. - 7 years ago