Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh ho. No worries, all fixed now. Today's episode is going to be a real test of patience, I suppose. 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Oh ho. No worries, all fixed now. Today's episode is going to be a real test of patience, I suppose. 😆

Aaah yiiss...Return of The Ayla 😳
sourmisery thumbnail
LOOOL! They edited Ayla away from AaRib 🤣

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ Lol Acha hai...door hi rahe
sourmisery thumbnail
They literally have like five pictures and they keep shuffling the order or placement to make these promotional edits. Rest are all screencaps from the episode. Mann Mayal had released like 80ish pics from the photoshoot. DeD ka toh kabhi kuch khaas mila hi nahin 😆
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I do hope not. Promo hasn't given away much unlike last week when almost every scene was shown in the precap and promo.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

They literally have like five pictures and they keep shuffling the order or placement to make these promotional edits. Rest are all screencaps from the episode. Mann Mayal had released like 80ish pics from the photoshoot. DeD ka toh kabhi kuch khaas mila hi nahin 😆

Hum TV World's page posted a different picture last week but apart from that one yes very few pictures are in the official photoshoot. Sigh. Sotela sulook of Hum's.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

Hum TV World's page posted a different picture last week but apart from that one yes very few pictures are in the official photoshoot. Sigh. Sotela sulook of Hum's.

Hum ka sautelapann konsi nayi baat hai 🥱 If they can treat DeD, the biggest hit for the channel in 2015, like shit then Sanam kis khet ki mooli hai? 😆 I checked that page abhi. Cringing at the bad photoshop oh god. Someone gets PAID for this *shudders*
Yeh kahan se mila aapko?
Thus should be the official montage 😆
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Hum ka sautelapann konsi nayi baat hai 🥱 If they can treat DeD, the biggest hit for the channel in 2015, like shit then Sanam kis khet ki mooli hai? 😆 I checked that page abhi. Cringing at the bad photoshop oh god. Someone gets PAID for this *shudders*

I think they took DeD for granted. Even with Sanam they have this attitude keh naam hee kaafi hai. Even with the non-promotions, it's doing well. And Bin Roye is struggling despite the heavy promotion.