Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
it surprises me how this AT moves the fastest 😆
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

IKR?! When Harib said to Ayla, my jaw hit the floor. I could hear my heart breaking. ITNA BADA DHOKAA??!! This just made me want Harib's declaration of love to Aan to be better and grander!!! Anyway, at least we don't have a Dusri Biwi story laced with infidelity. Honestly, it's a blessing. The drama might have illogical points but on the whole it has the logic of NOT being another Dusri Biwi crap 👏

I even want Aan & Harib's wedding to be bigger & grander. Hehe.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

I even want Aan & Harib's wedding to be bigger & grander. Hehe.

Will we get a wedding though? I toh feel like saara budget uss episode 1 wali baghi mein hi udd gaya 😆
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank God this isn't an extra marital affair
Harib was honest with ayla & never intended to cheat
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Thank God this isn't an extra marital affair

Harib was honest with ayla & never intended to cheat

Yes that was such a big relief.
And also that Aan & Harib didn't pose as a couple in front of Fatima as the promos suggested.
That would have been cringe worthy
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

it surprises me how this AT moves the fastest 😆

A lot to talk about when it comes to Sanam I guess :)
thats even more surprising 🤣
thinkagain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@faria.yahya + @lostmymusic
Resorting to these kind of tactics is such a slap on the face of credibility and quality.. I don't think the names associated with the movie like Haissam Hussein, S. Jabbar etc. should be in need for such cheap stunts to get attention! The team behind the poster just majorly effed it up and took an easy way out.. and made a laughing stock out of everyone associated to the movie!

Regarding that confession scene.. I never saw Harib walking towards the fire 😆.. In my eyes he's just walking away from Aan past the fire.. but yes, the determination is fierce!
And @intoxicated. yes Aan does look like in love in that hug scene..but not at the time Harib's confessing IMO! I think the scene you're talking about takes place afterwards..

Okay, I love the 'haathon mai tere likha naam ik ajnabi ka..saamne woh khada hai kinara meri zindagi ka' too, because it sounds really good- but I never understood what it actually means in that context if I'm really being honest?? Because I always thought the first part meant Harib's name is in Aan's kismat, ..but why would Harib be dying at that (that's what zindagi ka kinara would mean right)??..Excuse my lack of knowledge of Urdu if that's the issue in this case 😆

Yeah man, credit where its due, we should be thankful for Sanam not revolving around infidelity, something all of us were concerned about! 😆.. Also - all thanks to Osman who made us believe Aan would be worse than Mannu in being the sacrificial lamb and in terms of crying - I just want to point out we're half way through the drama and Aan didn't cry once 😆

Edited by thinkagain - 7 years ago
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: thinkagain

@faria.yahya + @lostmymusic
Resorting to these kind of tactics is such a slap on the face of credibility and quality.. I don't think the names associated with the movie like Haissam Hussein, S. Jabbar etc. should be in need for such cheap stunts to get attention! The team behind the poster just majorly effed it up and took an easy way out.. and made a laughing stock out of everyone associated to the movie!

Honestly they did. Osman hasn't even posted the complete poster anywhere. Only a black and white version of the cropped part.

Originally posted by: thinkagain

Also - all thanks to Osman who made us believe Aan would be worse than Mannu in being the sacrificial lamb and in terms of crying - I just want to point out we're half way through the drama and Aan didn't cry once

YES! That's what I realized some days back. Aan is such a positive happy character miles miles away from the pessimistic helpless negative Mannu. Considering we are almost halfway into the drama that's not bad at all.

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@thinkagain - Obviously he wouldn't walk in the fire, that would be too much even for a drama queen like Harib 😆 But the placement of fire in front of him was such a funny co-incidence xD It just made us feel like that in the 2-3 seconds glimpse that we got to see :P I agree with assessment of hug scene happening later than the confession. I really wanna see the skipping scene though. Bacha log being so happy

The OST sometimes confuses me because although it is in first person, the one being addressed to keeps changing. Some bits he seems to be talking to Ayla/Sara, sometimes he is talking to Aan. I used to think the last dialogues were addressed to Ayla but turns out they be for Sara. The 'likha naam ajnabi ka' can also be for Sara cuz she married (xD) But the 'kinara meri zindagi ka' doesn't mean death here I think. More like a shore; after aimless wandering in the sea of life, she is the shore he has been looking for (Wallah! My Urdu teacher must be so proud of me! 🤣)

Legit Aan is a record for Maya! 9 episodes and the girl once didn't wail&cry. She just shed a few tears in that one epi and that's it. And did Obi really give that impression about Aan? I remember him seeing Aan is nothing like Mannu, she is a "subtle" character and a "voice of reason" for Harib. Maybe I missed all that..He did compare Harib to Mannu though 😆