Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: thinkagain

@Balu Mahi: Tell me about it 😆.. there's some other version of that poster doing the rounds, where Kashi Bai (Sadaf Kanwal) has finally been added too, taakey koi kasar na bache.. at the exact same place!!.. I really can't believe that 🤣

@Sanam: Yeah that's the only thing that looks like a potential trouble that could come into Aan's life.. but tbh I somehow don't even see him as legit threat to Aan.. but let's see..
I too have the feeling - as opposed to as Intoxicated sees it - that Aan doesn't really have a love interest in Harib until the time he's confessing, considering the expressions of disbelief and shock on her face.. but it's Harib who out of frustration can't keep it to himself anymore- which as we discussed also makes sense.. he has all the reasons, whereas Aan doesn't really according to the situation atm. But yeah we can't really predict anything on that front,.. e.g if there's more leading to her wanting to jodo-fy her name with Harib other than his confession and her subsequent realizaton..
And absolutely, I'm so glad we can witness Osmaya in this avatar in Sanam 😳

It's a small side thingy but I love how Maya's tone of voice is deeper (=lower in pitch) than how we normally hear in other roles, ..idk what it s but it kinda makes her more relatable, and/or suits the maturity of Aan, and maybe it also reflects on Maya completely and comfortably owning Aan.. and also the tone of the equation between Osman and Maya.. like when she goes 'mujhe pata hai aap koi baat karna chahte hai' and he goes 'tum mujhe kitna samajhne lagi ho' (or sth like that).. it completely looks like to people out every day life talking to each other, nowhere close to carefully making sure of uttering every word super exactly and acting it out.. like totally in the flow if you get what I mean..

@annihilation that creation is super dreamy, love it!!

OMG I SAW GLIMPSE OF THAT VERSION OH LORD MY EYES LIKE WHAT THE EFF THEY ACTUALLY DID THIS!!! They are so serious about it all and THAT makes it worse. What the hell is this team smoking?!

I'm reaalllyyy excited about that scene and the entire build up to it. Judging from his expressions something big triggered that bursting out. That and how he seemed to be walking towards that fire with that, "Gaaoun waalo! SUICIDE!!!" determination 😆 URGH! All the best bits are yet to come. That makes me both happy and sad. I hope post confession we get some cutesy shows of affection 😳 One hug in the entire drama would be a disservice to us Which reminds me..thank GOD the drama is airing on Hum! ARY is on such a huge censorship spree..they be editing out all hugs and scenes which show physical proximity. Jai Ho Haseeb Baba ki who doesn't shy away from all those things and shoot with them such class and Hum for not being a prude about such things.

I get what you're saying about Maya. I noticed it in the beginning of the show that she is portraying Aan differently. Ab obviously she can't change her face but everything else is different. It even shows in the way she walks with urgency during her morning rushes. Also, OsMaya can read the newspaper together and it would sound like the most natural conversation between two people 😆 They are just THAT good when together..

@Husna - Ayaa ayaa! Kuch toh aaya! Bohat acha aaya! I have such strong desire to acquire the texture you use though xD
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What is this teaser we're talking about? 🤔 They released some new footage on Aan and Harib?
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

What is this teaser we're talking about? 🤔 They released some new footage on Aan and Harib?

The 2nd teaser of Sanam. Where harib aan confess there love
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I'm reaalllyyy excited about that scene and the entire build up to it. Judging from his expressions something big triggered that bursting out. That and how he seemed to be walking towards that fire with that, "Gaaoun waalo! SUICIDE!!!" determination 😆 URGH! All the best bits are yet to come.

Ooh that's exactly the vibe I got from that scene - suicide determination.

I am trying not to get my hopes too up but so far the scenes have been better than what they seemed in the promos - this one might just turn out to be completely different also.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Is that second poster of Balu Mahi an official poster or someone's idea of a joke? If it is official, didn't the team learn anything from the comments on the first poster?
What is putting me off apart from the blatant copy is the way Balu looks exactly like Wali Suhaib Khan in terms of styling even though it's clear from the stills that this isn't his only look in the movie. Honestly, if I want to see Wali, I'll go watch Diyar-e-Dil not Balu Mahi.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

Ooh that's exactly the vibe I got from that scene - suicide determination.

I am trying not to get my hopes too up but so far the scenes have been better than what they seemed in the promos - this one might just turn out to be completely different also.

Hai na? The first time I saw that bit in the ost I remember thinking, "Is he really going to jump in the fire?" But then that confession happened and

Usually when what we are promised in the promos is different from what we get in the end, it's always bad. For once the misleading promos have worked only in the favor of the show. Granted I'm still salty about the terrible abuse to the, "Kyunke tum meri mohabbat ho line.." in the promo but everything else has been prettaaayyy good. MaShaAllah, MaShaAllah..may it remain so always 😆
sourmisery thumbnail

Is that second poster of Balu Mahi an official poster or someone's idea of a joke? If it is official, didn't the team learn anything from the comments on the first poster?

What is putting me off apart from the blatant copy is the way Balu looks exactly like Wali Suhaib Khan in terms of styling even though it's clear from the stills that this isn't his only look in the movie. Honestly, if I want to see Wali, I'll go watch Diyar-e-Dil not Balu Mahi.

Nah, Wali looked better 😳 Yaar wo overall persona hi aisa tha. Though it's the same face, more or less styled the same way as well..but Wali Wali hai

And any hopes I had for the first poster being a joke got dashed with the second poster. They could've taken ANY bts pic and chapofied the words "Balu Mahi" on them and that would've made a better poster than what they have released. Gits.
Edited by lostmymusic. - 7 years ago
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
^ Someone commented on a page that the BM team did this deliberately to get people to notice and talk about the movie. Basically they wanted to generate a buzz and so they did. Now everyone knows who and what Balu Mahi is.
If this is true, it puts me off the film even more.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Granted I'm still salty about the terrible abuse to the, "Kyunke tum meri mohabbat ho line.." in the promo but everything else has been prettaaayyy good.

Don't remind me. I was really really mad about this. But I guess other scenes have more than made up for this one.
The promos made it look like a dusri biwi type story completely. I am so glad it hasn't turned out that way.

sourmisery thumbnail

^ Someone commented on a page that the BM team did this deliberately to get people to notice and talk about the movie. Basically they wanted to generate a buzz and so they did. Now everyone knows who and what Balu Mahi is.

If this is true, it puts me off the film even more.

Wow.

Don't remind me. I was really really mad about this. But I guess other scenes have more than made up for this one.
The promos made it look like a dusri biwi type story completely. I am so glad it hasn't turned out that way.

IKR?! When Harib said to Ayla, my jaw hit the floor. I could hear my heart breaking. ITNA BADA DHOKAA??!! This just made me want Harib's declaration of love to Aan to be better and grander!!! Anyway, at least we don't have a Dusri Biwi story laced with infidelity. Honestly, it's a blessing. The drama might have illogical points but on the whole it has the logic of NOT being another Dusri Biwi crap 👏