Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Mais plz share the gif sets from ep 9 if u have made them
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Mais plz share the gif sets from ep 9 if u have made them

Havent made on the full epi yet. Will do tonight. Have just giffed one scene..
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Havent made on the full epi yet. Will do tonight. Have just giffed one scene..

I love your gifs 😊
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

I love your gifs 😊

thank you 😳
sourmisery thumbnail

"main har baat tum se bila jhijhak keh sakta hoon."

Edited by lostmymusic. - 7 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^Gorgeousness, Mais! 😳
sourmisery thumbnail
^Where is your stuff? 😳
thinkagain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think I forgot to log out of here since my last post 😆

@lostmymusic + @annihilation
You're both talking absolute sense, and once again I can only nod in agreement. But I'll still stick to the point, that in my opinion this is how Sara thinks of/views her "love" story with Harib. Let's agree to disagree at that 😆

Regrading the ratings - well everyone's aware of the fact (at least since the record-breaker Mann Mayal) that the TRP's aren't representatve of the quality of content of a show. Nevertheless seeing Sanam getting such high ratings makes me happy, because

a) The major forms of feedback in the case of Paki dramas are either the reviews of critics or the ratings - Now I think we have collectively established the fact that this one go-to review page, which seems to more often than not be the ultimate reference, has personal issues with Osman and just had decided from day one it's gonna trashtalk and ridicule just everything to do with Sanam - justified or not justified. The fact that many people are watching this show at least will reassure the team their efforts didn't go to waste since other than this all they get to hear (ref. review.it) are the extreme views along the lines of "cringeworthy, boring/sleeping-pill, stupid" without any ounce of positivity. (I am well aware of the logical loopholes and questionable scenarios myself, but Sanam is better than what those folks are making it out to be)

b) Osmaya. Not a surprise but still hugely satisfying is the fact that since the story shifted its focus on Aan and Harib (=Osmaya) for the last 2-3 episodes the ratings for Sanam almost doubled. Which basically just proves the hype that surrounds the Osmaya-Jodi...Their Jodi was the reason the show was anticipated, and their Jodi is also the reason the show is being widely watched now. It's like a receipt of them being a bankable (=commercially successful) pairing - if the critical acclamation and the hype that's already there isn't enough. (sidenote: I will never get over them not winning the most popular on-screen couple award' #foreverpissed).

Osman reasoning with ratings is very L-O-L, given the way he's spoken about that in the past as you all pointed out- so.. no wonder he deleted that. But generally the ratings are one form of appreciation, there's no harm being proud of that... commercial success is vital for the industry to survive. It just gets hypocritical if you use these aspects to your own convenience; I guess he'll be more guarded in the future when it comes to talking about the importance (or the lack of) of ratings.

Edited by thinkagain - 7 years ago
Mais why dont you make sigs