Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Whats so surprising
Why cant he talk abt ratings
Its like the box office benchmark for dramas
And there is no harm in posting trp pics
Why did he remove the pic in the first place

Hayyee Abby..tum aur tumhari rating obsessions 😆

I just meant I didn't think of him as someone who'd use the Ratings Card as defense. Maaf kardo Abby Jaan main buss APNI baat kar rahi then when expressing surprise...falling back on the ratings defense is not a very commendable move in my book specially when the general opinion about the show is mixed at most.
Edited by lostmymusic. - 7 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

I guess this is what Osman is referring to. 8th episode rating came out today

AWESOME !!!

I know the critics are not liking the show that much and that should be kept in consideration for next time , but people's opinion also matter a lot .
It is very important that Pakistani TV industry and even film industry makes money . Look at Mann Mayal , heavily panned by critics but just look at the way it was commercially successful ...obviously something must have gone right in these projects .

Numbers never lie . I am happy for Osman and Maya . They are proving out to be commercially successful stars . 😊

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

True - maybe that's why he deleted it.

main samjhi nahi
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Actually ob talking about ratings is surprising because he once said rating doesn't matter to him (in reference to Goya)...
Well, even in such stupid script, Osman maya never fail to bring smile on my face..
I loved there both scenes in park, it perfectly showed the growing trust, comfort in Aan harib friendship, that scene 'Mr harib ap zyada soch rae han' was Love and then those laughs after that made it more beautiful...Maybe because we didn't get such scenes in DeD or AZ..that's why AaRib scenes look so refreshing and soulful.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved how harib gave a reality check to Sara , that things won't work like she wants always. He has clearly moved on and has no feelings left for her.
No offence but I always found him as a hypocrite
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Actually ob talking about ratings is surprising because he once said rating doesn't matter to him (in reference to Goya)...

Well, even in such stupid script, Osman maya never fail to bring smile on my face..
I loved there both scenes in park, it perfectly showed the growing trust, comfort in Aan harib friendship, that scene 'Mr harib ap zyada soch rae han' was Love and then those laughs after that made it more beautiful...Maybe because we didn't get such scenes in DeD or AZ..that's why AaRib scenes look so refreshing and soulful.

^Basically.

For me the excitement is all about the whole process of falling in love which both DeD and AZ denied us. DeD mein the love was always there (Wali) or it came too suddenly (Faraa). AZ toh always had those hilarious filmy (and sexual) overtones to it. Either way the love in those stories was very different. There are so many ways OsMaya's inherent chemistry can be explored and Sanam is just a facet of that; the subtle, slow burn wala. God knows when and which will be their project but till then, I'm happy we got them like this here. Which..thank god! Phuski bomb milta isski jagah toh kasmey tragedy hi hojani thi 😆
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes yes yes - mere dil ki baat Aliya!
When Sanam started I couldn't believe Osman & Maya were doing these roles but now that the drama has grown on me, it's clear why they chose to do this. Aan & Harib are totally different from Aun / Zara, Wali / Faarah & even Meesha / Mayer. Before Sanam, we never saw a friendly equation between Osman & Maya's on-screen characters so it is very refreshing to see them being friends and having proper conversations for a change.

There are definitely some major bloopers like Sunday coming twice in a week and the whole what is Fatima's name saga. But overall, it's an entertaining watch
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

I loved how harib gave a reality check to Sara , that things won't work like she wants always. He has clearly moved on and has no feelings left for her.

What irks me is the way everything is about her even now. She doesn't care about Harib - she just wants a better life for herself.

I am surprised she is not even thinking of how her "plans" might affect Fatima.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

9th episode rating posted by Haseeb Hasan
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154246330893650&set=a.166034728649.120106.759143649&type=3&theater
Edited by faria.yahya - 7 years ago