Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
@thinkagain - Me qurbaaan on your "Qurbaaan!" ☺️

Regarding the pretending to be a couple thing..it was a poorly worded idea on Harib's behalf which had Aan looking away in embarrassment. Idk it was the way I saw it. He was suggesting that they go meet Fatema as friends only to assure the child that her mother is just a friend for Harib like Aan is. But it came out all wrong words hence the look of fake!dating trope. Which...boo! >.<

As for Sara still being in love with Harib toh I stand by Harib who says it's not love. Yeah, meeting Harib in this place was definitely something she didn't expect so moving in the colony for him makes no sense. She is just regretting letting go of Harib because of that one thing which is no longer an issue between them - status. She broke up with him saying if she marries him her life will be limited to taking care of utility bills. But now that's clearly not an issue. Harib now easily lives and can afford to live the luxurious life Sara used to have. I wouldn't say she is after him now cuz of the money but it's a HUGE contributing factor. Was Harib still the middle class man with just a stable job but no luxuries of life, Sara would be singing a different tune. It's a mix of materialistic need and emotional craving. I also believe Harib wouldn't have crossed her mind for a single minute if her husband didn't disrespect her like he does. Like Ayla, she doesn't care what Harib wants. She just wants herself to be satisfied by him and to hell with how he feels about it.

Clarity regarding relationship status...Haila ke time pe nahin mila tha..Sara aur uske hubby ke baare mein kya milega? πŸ˜† But I guess they are separated, not divorced.

"The drama is stereotyping, but I guess we would have to accept what they're offering us.."

Yehi toh kar rahe hain hence the level headed discussions going on here. Warna kab ka chorh ke bhaag chuki hoti main 🀣

sourmisery thumbnail

i always wanted her in a Qmobile ad. I LOVE this one. It's so classy and royal. Maya slays and how!!

thinkagain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha.. the captain obvious that I am 😎 I should've added 'we have to accept what they offer us as we always did head-hangingly and should ignore everything irrealistic and unpleasant for the sake of the bigger picture that is Osmaya' or sth of that sort... πŸ˜†
As for Sara toh you're very right I completely forgot about their first scene..oops! lekin harkatein phir bhi waisi hain jaise uska maqsad sirf Harib hi hai. And don't get me wrong, objectively I too see Sara as being at fault, selfish and not deserving of Harib's love! I just tried explaining the situation from what I think is Sara's point of view and that I can follow her thought process..which is why I can't hate her the way I hated Ayla for instance. I definitely can understand her emotions and can connect to her more than I ever could with Ayla.. BUT taking all sides of the story into consideration there's no doubt that there's no room for her to come back into his life.. both of them don't deserve each other..

Mayaaa ! Love Love the gifs!!
Edited by thinkagain - 7 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: zn99

I agree, this show has gotten to the point of crazy where it's addictive now.

Sanam watching experience summed up aptly in one line πŸ‘
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm in complete agreement with what Mais had to say about Sarah's love for Harib. It's a mixture of materialistic need and emotional craving. In fact its more of materialistic need than emotional craving. She isn't yearning for the way Harib used to love her once, she's just regretting that she shouldn't have rejected Harib looking at how far he has come and the status and standards of living he's earned for himself. In way, she's worse than Ayla because Alya atleast has a traumatic past backing her up. What's Sarah's excuse?

Mais, those gifs are gorgeous! 😳
Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
^Basically!

And I was wondering...would Harib be this Harib had Sara not rejected him? Personally I think he would've fared the same as Shehroze if he didn't face humiliating rejection by Sara's hands.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rejection by Sarah was a huge contributing factor but I don't think that's the sole reason for what Harib is today. Your experiences shape you into the person you become, I think Harib always wanted to earn himself a stable life post his parents demise. Everything after that drived him further into working even harder to reach the place where he is today. It's great that Harib took rejection in a way that drived and motivated him into becoming a self-dependent and financially stable man. Otherwise rejection is equally capable of destroying people.
sourmisery thumbnail
Maybe not sole but 80+% credit I would give it to that rejection. It didn't take him terribly long to reach at this position as it otherwise would have. Rejection did him good and it's great how he channeled the heartbreak into something super positive. Had it been with Sara toh the family obligations and all wouldn't have allowed him to work the way he did. Acha hua Sara jo usse chorh ke chali gayi...bande ki life banadi πŸ˜†
Now we have 2 Aylas :D
I like the original one better
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hina don't forget choti Ayla πŸ˜†