Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Ohkay I totally missed this! Maybe they are relying on Dulha in Sehra trick for the nikaah. Cuz she'd be saying yes for Farhaan's name..chehra dikha ke nikaah nahin hota na :-/ But this is REALLY silly if that's what's in store as a future plot point..

I think this is what is unless Harib manages to break the engagement before it reaches nikah stage. Sara was also saying 'farhaan ke saath jo hadsa hua woh nahi hona chahiye tha...' something, I didn't bother concentrating. Plus, the way her aunt treated that fellow after going home wasn't something like a mother would treat her beloved son. ๐Ÿ˜†
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Let me explain. ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know if I heard it right but I think Sara's aunt said that the real Farhaan is in abu dhabhi and this Farhaan they took with them was a dupe. So, I'm saying that if these folks get Aan engaged to the fake Farhaan, won't Aan or Amma at some point come to know that the real Farhaan is someone else and they just got played?

I feel the real farhan has some physical or psychological problem,so its hard to find arishta for him.Now his mom has planned to introduce another guy as Farhan and the would be farhan ki biwi will ghulomilofy with the fake Farhan,then at wedding venue dulha change๐Ÿ˜•
zn99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Preview looks fun, I was not expecting the confession to be so soon. One thing this show is good at is having W*F previews. The episode itself was meh.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope Aan rishta with Farhan guy doesn't reach nikkah stage
priya185 thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

hi guys
what happened with hareem's character
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Priya-

hi guys

what happened with hareem's character

Ayla ( Hareem's character ) took divorce from Harib and then she was misinformed by Harib's friend Sheroz that Harib and Sara were always seeing each other and Harib was having an affair with Sara while he was married to Ayla.
Ayla is very angry about this and now she wants revenge from Harib .She has bought a house right opposite to Harib's house so she can keep an eye on him and somehow get him in trouble .

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Ohkay I totally missed this! Maybe they are relying on Dulha in Sehra trick for the nikaah. Cuz she'd be saying yes for Farhaan's name..chehra dikha ke nikaah nahin hota na :-/ But this is REALLY silly if that's what's in store as a future plot point..

I missed this too. I thought Farhan has a wife or family in Abu Dhabi that they don't want Aan's family to find out about. I really didn't pay much attention to that scene though.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

I really hope Aan rishta with Farhan guy doesn't reach nikkah stage

Haha I don't think it will esp if Harib has anything to do with it.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zn99

Preview looks fun, I was not expecting the confession to be so soon. One thing this show is good at is having W*F previews. The episode itself was meh.

True only the precap has repeat value this week
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sanam is going down the drain...