Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Ban gaya. Phew!
Continue bashing Ayla and Sara there once you are done here 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I just think the transition from 'idk why I'm jealous' to 'I'm in love with you' is a little too fast. I hope we get some moments before Harib goes gaao walon suicide. 😆 Aan gets engaged without Harib's knowledge na? Atleast, it seems so from the precap. Pehle rishta pakka wala jhatka phir engagement wala jhatka, koi bechare ko process karne ka toh time do. 😆

Like I said..a slower burn would've been nice! But if we're getting the confession at this point that means there's more in store for them! gosh! I don't think I'll be able to take more episodes like today's..so much focus on all these aera gera people! Aan's sasural reeks of shade as well..uper se Ayla has gone all stalker!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just now saw the pre cap again, Harib is about to walk in fire ...🤣
Yeh to bilkul hi paagal ho gaya engagement ki baat sun kar ...
I was not expecting him to go this crazy ... 😆👏
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Btw, the guy who posed as Farhaan isn't Farhaan, right? I didn't hear it correctly but didn't Sara's aunty say something along the lines ke woh toh abu dhabhi mein or something? 🤔

Nobody? 🤔

Word Count: 1

annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Like I said..a slower burn would've been nice! But if we're getting the confession at this point that means there's more in store for them! gosh! I don't think I'll be able to take more episodes like today's..so much focus on all these aera gera people! Aan's sasural reeks of shade as well..uper se Ayla has gone all stalker!

YOU HAVE A GOOD POINT! 👏 This should mean more in store for AaRib in future. I can't either, fast forwarded the entire episode and watched in 15mins instead of 40. 🤣
sourmisery thumbnail

I literally don't care about such things after seeing the precap..but I heard that as well 😆
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I literally don't care about such things after seeing the precap..but I heard that as well 😆

They're doing such a bada dhoka with Aan and Amma and you don't care? 😆 Basically, what I meant was Sara and her aunt seemed so chill about it as if Aan won't notice ke uske would be husband ka chehra badal gaya whenever she comes to face-to-face with the real Farhaan.
sourmisery thumbnail

They're doing such a bada dhoka with Aan and Amma and you don't care? 😆 Basically, what I meant was Sara and her aunt seemed so chill about it as if Aan won't notice ke uske would be husband ka chehra badal gaya whenever she comes to face-to-face with the real Farhaan.

HAIN!?!??! 😲
annihilation thumbnail

Let me explain. 😆

I don't know if I heard it right but I think Sara's aunt said that the real Farhaan is in abu dhabhi and this Farhaan they took with them was a dupe. So, I'm saying that if these folks get Aan engaged to the fake Farhaan, won't Aan or Amma at some point come to know that the real Farhaan is someone else and they just got played?
sourmisery thumbnail
Ohkay I totally missed this! Maybe they are relying on Dulha in Sehra trick for the nikaah. Cuz she'd be saying yes for Farhaan's name..chehra dikha ke nikaah nahin hota na :-/ But this is REALLY silly if that's what's in store as a future plot point..