Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

And I want to see what Ayla is upto, she took a pic of AaRib ( as It was shown in one of teasers) but sent it to some friend, who knows friend is a reporter and ayla wants to insult both harib and aan...?

Pretty sure she clicked a picture of Harib and Sara. The clothes she is wearing are the same she wore in this episode when Harib went to confront Sara. I want Ayla's poisonous claws to stay AWAAAYYY from Aan! ๐Ÿ˜ก
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Idk why I feel that confession might be a Dream...of Harib. Though I don't want it to be a Dream

If it was a dream aan would've thrown her ring in that fire trust me
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'll be so happy if Ayla defames Sara. Saath mein thoda Harib bhi hoga but chalega. Anything to get that Sara suffer. ๐Ÿคฃ
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

If it was a dream aan would've thrown her ring in that fire trust me

Bechara Harib..uske toh sapne mein bhi frustration hai! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
annihilation thumbnail
Wait wait. Harib actually meant to walk in that fire? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Earlier on, I thought he was just walking towards the fire. Like, yeh duniya yeh mehfil mere kaam ki nahi types? Oh poor lad. ๐Ÿ˜†
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You felt it too na?! Cuz I did feel it but thought that I was just imagining it cuz that's how I would've wanted that bit to go. Maybe my brain had fried too much by the time this scene happened that I began second guessing what was going on ๐Ÿ˜†
He's pakka jealous๐Ÿ˜†His face was so transparent ki even Aan felt he's not happy.All that paraya kar diya bahana was jhut,he was hell bent to nikalofy reasons to prove Aan ki shadi ab nahi honi chahiye.He feels damn jealous but could'nt express properly before Amma and Aan and uparse he has not realised he's in love totally.Precap me his face when he heard Aan ki mangni ho gayi๐Ÿ˜ญ Arey no u guessed ekdam right u r damn good when it comes to analysing sanam๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I'll be so happy if Ayla defames Sara. Saath mein thoda Harib bhi hoga but chalega. Anything to get that Sara suffer. ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 0

sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Wait wait. Harib actually meant to walk in that fire? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Earlier on, I thought he was just walking towards the fire. Like, yeh duniya yeh mehfil mere kaam ki nahi types? Oh poor lad. ๐Ÿ˜†

mehboob ki mangni ne Ghalib deewana kardiya
warna hum bhi the aadmi kaam ke

Mais, I wasnt sure how long the AT would take to finish but since 2 pages left only ill make the next one now before leaving :D
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

mehboob ki mangni ne Ghalib deewana kardiya
warna hum bhi the aadmi kaam ke

I just think the transition from 'idk why I'm jealous' to 'I'm in love with you' is a little too fast. I hope we get some moments before Harib goes gaao walon suicide. ๐Ÿ˜† Aan gets engaged without Harib's knowledge na? Atleast, it seems so from the precap. Pehle rishta pakka wala jhatka phir engagement wala jhatka, koi bechare ko process karne ka toh time do. ๐Ÿ˜†