Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

OsMaya are safe. Let's face it, they are carrying the show. I wouldn't be 10% invested in the illogical mess of Sanam if not for OsMaya.They just make all this...work. Post-Sanam we won't be seeing them together for a while anyway. Obi has two movies before he's off to New York for some time if I'm not wrong. No idea when and what Maya will sign up for next. I'd love to see Maya with Fawad only to see HER reaction about it. She's such a fangirl for him!

Husna - Sherry as in Sheheryar Munawar. As in the SUCH A LEGIT CUTIE!!! <3 As in the only guy whose acting I couldn't care less about cuz he's just so darn fine! ☺️

Faria - Our Desi TV ages these actors so much. It's just so weird to see these young people in their twenties play parents on screen. MM was enough for me. Maya as a mother of two kids? *shudders* MAN! Writers gotta write stories where the youngsters REMAIN young. Utha ke sab ki shaadi kara dete hain -__-

Yeah, he looks good. No clue about his acting skills though. @bold - I had a tough time digesting Sanam as Maya's mother in DeD 😳 but the acting and looks convinced me at later stages.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I've been impressed by Sherry before but acting has never been the reason for that πŸ˜† Though I've read that he was the best thing about Ho Mann Jahan. I wouldn't know..never watched the movie. Sanam's styling in DeD wasn't convincing as well as consistent. Arjumand aged gracefully in the drama...Ruhi was going back and forth between jawani and budhapa πŸ˜†
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Sanam's styling in DeD wasn't convincing as well as consistent. Arjumand aged gracefully in the drama...Ruhi was going back and forth between jawani and budhapa πŸ˜†

Agreed. It's as if they made more efforts in making Arjumand age gracefully on screen than do the same thing for Ruhi as well. Speaking of, ironical how Arjumand had all my heart and Ayla barely as any. Obviously, its the writing/characters but I keep chuckling at times while watching Ayla, never imagined one drama I'd like her and the next, I'd dislike her so much. πŸ˜†
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ayala is after sara and sara is after Aan..beech main harib ...everyone is taking some kind of revenge and CVs are after us ..
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

Ayala is after sara and sara is after Aan..beech main harib ...everyone is taking some kind of revenge and CVs are after us ..

Only Ayla thinks Aan is Sara and not Sara is Sara. Haha.
Has sherry learnt how to act yet?πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Has sherry learnt how to act yet?πŸ˜†

I just watched ho mann jahan last wk
Thanks to my student who is from pak origin but live in bd and brought me a cd
Sherry was the BEST thing abt the show followed by his dad
The father son duo just killed it
Sherry even out shone adeel n mahira