Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

^ Shehryar Munawar the guy in Ho Mann Jahan

Oh him! Okay, he's got pet names too. ๐Ÿ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
OsMaya are safe. Let's face it, they are carrying the show. I wouldn't be 10% invested in the illogical mess of Sanam if not for OsMaya.They just make all this...work. Post-Sanam we won't be seeing them together for a while anyway. Obi has two movies before he's off to New York for some time if I'm not wrong. No idea when and what Maya will sign up for next. I'd love to see Maya with Fawad only to see HER reaction about it. She's such a fangirl for him!

Husna - Sherry as in Sheheryar Munawar. As in the SUCH A LEGIT CUTIE!!! <3 As in the only guy whose acting I couldn't care less about cuz he's just so darn fine! โ˜บ๏ธ

Faria - Our Desi TV ages these actors so much. It's just so weird to see these young people in their twenties play parents on screen. MM was enough for me. Maya as a mother of two kids? *shudders* MAN! Writers gotta write stories where the youngsters REMAIN young. Utha ke sab ki shaadi kara dete hain -__-

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Binged watched it. ๐Ÿ˜† I think I kept going in the hope Yousuf and Zulekha's union but that happened in the last 2 minutes of the last episode. Kise ne bataya diya hota toh I would have slowed down. ๐Ÿ˜†

Lmaooo thank God for the ending...otherwise I had no hope for a happy ending๐Ÿ˜†
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

OsMaya are safe. Let's face it, they are carrying the show. I wouldn't be 10% invested in the illogical mess of Sanam if not for OsMaya.They just make all this...work. Post-Sanam we won't be seeing them together for a while anyway. Obi has two movies before he's off to New York for some time if I'm not wrong. No idea when and what Maya will sign up for next. I'd love to see Maya with Fawad only to see HER reaction about it. She's such a fangirl for him!

Husna - Sherry as in Sheheryar Munawar. As in the SUCH A LEGIT CUTIE!!! <3 As in the only guy whose acting I couldn't care less about cuz he's just so darn fine! โ˜บ๏ธ

Faria - Our Desi TV ages these actors so much. It's just so weird to see these young people in their twenties play parents on screen. MM was enough for me. Maya as a mother of two kids? *shudders* MAN! Writers gotta write stories where the youngsters REMAIN young. Utha ke sab ki shaadi kara dete hain -__-

True about Osmaya being the only good thing about Sanam. I'm sure the show is getting a good viewership because of them only otherwise there really is nothing spectacular in it.

Haha just the other day I was thinking how Maya fangirls over Fawad and what would happen if she gets to work with him. She admitted she was nervous around Hamza - but with Fawad she'd probably be starstruck or something.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Sanam is no DeD, it won't have any effect on osmaya and there careers. DeD was the show that made them. They both are main attraction or I should say one & only attraction about this show.
I m not even sure Maya has some projects or not post Sanam...she clearly said she has no films. Ob right now invested in his films. I m sure there will be a break from osmaya post Sanam but then they must be back with bang (with a movie hopefully )
And I so agree with mais about maya being mother of 2 kids...Like seriously? From which angle she looks like mother of 2? They should have just shown mannu's son only. I m so glad she isn't playing fatima mum in Sanam but even that Sara looks so young for playing a mother.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
ARY posted ratings for Monday 14th November 8-9 pm (Source: Medialogic)
Naimat 5.0
Sanam 4.5
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

Haha just the other day I was thinking how Maya fangirls over Fawad and what would happen if she gets to work with him. She admitted she was nervous around Hamza - but with Fawad she'd probably be starstruck or something.

She totally would!! I'd love to see them together in an ad at least if not a full length project. But more than him, I really want her to share screen with Sherry. Two favs coming together is always just way too good <3
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

I m not even sure Maya has some projects or not post Sanam...she clearly said she has no films.

I am sure she has been offered projects. But with her current circumstances she might be taking a break. Her latest insta post was so sad.
sourmisery thumbnail
^Yeah. Her not working now makes totally sense. But then there are people who prefer to get back to work as soon as they can after facing a tragedy just to get the sense of normalcy back. Either way..I'll be really on the lookout of what she chooses to do next. And I really want her to do something good.