Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Maya got 50/50 response for Mannu. She got massive fans combined with bunch of haters aswell. So many now can't stand her in crying scenes

Her crying gets on my nerves also.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

The novel it was based on went a little further covering the kind of father Aunn eventually became - like his Dadi, Phuppi and Ammi combined. Zara ka khoob dimag kharab kiya. But I don't see this as the basis for Season 2 unless Faiza Iftikhar writes something really spectacular or comes up with different tracks. I also don't think Osman and Maya will do anything together for a while which is just as well although the whole team of AZ coming together for a new project will be something to watch out for.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Aan remaining a positive character and doing minimum crying in the rest of the episodes.

The novel was in parts if I'm not wrong? Cuz I had tried to hunt it up on the internet when the drama was airing but didn't get it in full, just scans of some parts. I didn't hunt that wildly so meh 😆 But still..even without having source material from the novel, the drama had enough stuff for a season 2. Like Phupho's wedding, the family going extra crazy caring for a pregnant Zara, maybe even Aunn's dad coming back. And it's not like Aunn would've changed overnight..the lingering effects of his kameenapann conflicting with his new resolve to be a better person. And of course the subsequent parenthood 😆 Waise woah! Papa!Aunn as a mixture of Daadi, Phupho, and Ami?! I already feel bad for the kid 🤣

I love OsMaya but I really want them to explore more ground. MM was a disaster script but I did enjoy Maya with Hamza. It'd be great if she can work with actors like Sherry (<3) or even Adeel Hussain. OsMaya's next project should be a movie, period.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

wow Husna that was fast :P

Binged watched it. 😆 I think I kept going in the hope Yousuf and Zulekha's union but that happened in the last 2 minutes of the last episode. Kise ne bataya diya hota toh I would have slowed down. 😆
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Yeah, Madiha did end up making for it but it literally came at the end. I remember even by the 19th episode, I was annoyed at her. And the majority of the final episode was spent in me wishing for a happy ending to care for anything else 😆 I guess my opinion about her will change if I rewatch the show with the knowledge of how it ends but till then I can only saw Madiha was one of the characters I enjoyed the least. Yousuf and Zulekha did deserve more scenes. Mostly cuz I wanted to see them be happy without any life or death situations surrounding them and partially cuz Imran and Maya shared good chemistry which idk if we'll get to see again or not. But then..Maya tends to have to chemistry with almost all her co-stars 😳

I get where you're coming from. 😳

I have seen Maya's work with just two actors, Osman and Imran. And yeah, both pairs had good chemistry between them. Has Maya ever worked with Fawad though? I guess not or I would have seen it around?
annihilation thumbnail
So much discussion on Aunn Zara and I have seen just a couple of scenes of the show here and there, that too because of some great VM's I watched on them. 😆
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

The novel was in parts if I'm not wrong? Cuz I had tried to hunt it up on the internet when the drama was airing but didn't get it in full, just scans of some parts. I didn't hunt that wildly so meh 😆 But still..even without having source material from the novel, the drama had enough stuff for a season 2. Like Phupho's wedding, the family going extra crazy caring for a pregnant Zara, maybe even Aunn's dad coming back. And it's not like Aunn would've changed overnight..the lingering effects of his kameenapann conflicting with his new resolve to be a better person. And of course the subsequent parenthood 😆 Waise woah! Papa!Aunn as a mixture of Daadi, Phupho, and Ami?! I already feel bad for the kid 🤣

I love OsMaya but I really want them to explore more ground. MM was a disaster script but I did enjoy Maya with Hamza. It'd be great if she can work with actors like Sherry (<3) or even Adeel Hussain. OsMaya's next project should be a movie, period.

I'd love to see Maya with Adeel Hussain or even Fawad Khan.

Aunn Zara I read only one part in which there were some hospital scenes as the family waits for Zara's news. Then she has twins and Aunn's protectiveness reaches new heights lol. It was funny but in an Osmaya show you'd want the focus to be on them. Its easy to see why these scenes were not included in the serial.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Yes Osmaya should do a movie but I don't see it happening soon. Not with all the negative comments coming from all sides on Sanam and how they need a break from each other and work with other co-stars.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to see maya with adeel, fawad, zahid , sherry & even bilal ashraf.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

Yes Osmaya should do a movie but I don't see it happening soon. Not with all the negative comments coming from all sides on Sanam and how they need a break from each other and work with other co-stars.

Negative comments are mainly coming for writer of show, I honestly don't think it will effect osmaya, there successful pairing is no secret but yeah even if think if they do a project in future again, there might be a break of atleast 1 or 2 years.
annihilation thumbnail
Who's Sherry? Zahid as in Zahid Ahmed, right? He was brilliant as Rameez in Alvida.