Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Hello :)

My mom started watching Sanam, and there aren't any uploads from episode 11 on Youtube. :( ..where are you guys watching, if anyone's watching online that is?

PLEASE respond :))

Just 10 epis have aired yet.
Upcoming will be 11th one
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I agree that Madiha and Zulekha's situations were entirely different and thus doing things was both easy and tough depending on the kind of circumstance they both were in. I have to admit something things Madiha did and said too made me feel like something in her has changed and that really did annoy me. But by the end of it, I think she made it up for it thereby retaining that place of hers in my good books.

I wished we had got some more scenes of Yousuf and Zulekha. Atleast, one scene after their Nikah would be good. Pura season tadpa tadpa ke kuch dikhaya bhi nahi end mein. 😆

Yeah, Madiha did end up making for it but it literally came at the end. I remember even by the 19th episode, I was annoyed at her. And the majority of the final episode was spent in me wishing for a happy ending to care for anything else 😆 I guess my opinion about her will change if I rewatch the show with the knowledge of how it ends but till then I can only saw Madiha was one of the characters I enjoyed the least. Yousuf and Zulekha did deserve more scenes. Mostly cuz I wanted to see them be happy without any life or death situations surrounding them and partially cuz Imran and Maya shared good chemistry which idk if we'll get to see again or not. But then..Maya tends to have to chemistry with almost all her co-stars 😳
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Maya got 50/50 response for Mannu. She got massive fans combined with bunch of haters aswell. So many now can't stand her in crying scenes

Which is why I want her next to be a rom-com or something lighter on the lines of Aunn Zara. But sadly such light dramas aren't even being made anymore
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

There are so many HaYa fan pages and their followers so from that I guessed Maya's fans have increased.

The more popular she gets the more haters will increase , just look at Shah Rukh Khan , Salman Khan or Deepika ...they have haters galore . Aishwarya Rai has so many haters that they don't even spare her child .
Having more haters is a kind of a sign of getting more popular 😆 , I know this sounds weird but this is what I have noticed .

Not saying that MM was great , some parts were very nice ( my opinion ) and some I just skipped but in terms of popularity it was a huge show , always trending in top 10 the day it was being aired .

I think it was the lead couple that carried the show pretty much on their shoulders despite the weak script ..

I knew Maya before , first time I watched her was in Diyar e dil and loved her as Farah and loved her pairing with Osman a lot , then my sister recommended me Aun Zara and that was superb .
After that I watched Mann Mayal, first time got to know about Hamza Abassi as I had never heard of him before . It was a very different pair with him for Maya but special in it's own way . I hope they sign another project again but carefully , something with a good script and strong characters .

As for Sanam , it is definitely slow and cliched but it is doing well and that must be because of Osman and Maya coming together ... it is not that bad , I feel some critics are going a little overboard .

Shows that make big money are usually panned by critics . Maya and Osman both should be careful and keep a balance do both kind of shows .Commercial popularity is also very very important for the industry and cannot be ignored completely .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG ive been wondering for so long which couple HaYa stands for 😆
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Which is why I want her next to be a rom-com or something lighter on the lines of Aunn Zara. But sadly such light dramas aren't even being made anymore

Few days ago some fans were asking for aunn zara 2. It would be so amazing to have osmaya back in AZ 2. Maya definitely needs to take a break from Rona Dhona shows. She has been crying on screen since mid 2015. I just hope Aan is balanced in this thing.
sourmisery thumbnail

Few days ago some fans were asking for aunn zara 2. It would be so amazing to have osmaya back in AZ 2. Maya definitely needs to take a break from Rona Dhona shows. She has been crying on screen since mid 2015. I just hope Aan is balanced in this thing.

Honestly I liked how AZ ended. While there is definitely material there to continue where they left off, I'd much rather they don't do it. A spin off maybe yeah..but Aunn Zara ended with Aunn finally owning his responsibilities. Best case scenario would be the entire teaming coming back for another such project. Agreed about Maya and rona dhona. But the girl has talked more than once about how the writers don't write anything but rona dhona for the actresses. She's itching to do something light. Fingers crossed something comes her way which she really wants to do. Unless Haseeb has reserved the tears for the second half of the show, pretty sure Aan is saved from the crying curse. Ten episodes without crying is literally a record for Maya 😆
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

Only ten episodes have aired so far. 11th one will be aired on Monday

Oh thankyou :D

Just 10 epis have aired yet.
Upcoming will be 11th one

thanks! :):)
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Honestly I liked how AZ ended. While there is definitely material there to continue where they left off, I'd much rather they don't do it. A spin off maybe yeah..but Aunn Zara ended with Aunn finally owning his responsibilities. Best case scenario would be the entire teaming coming back for another such project. Agreed about Maya and rona dhona. But the girl has talked more than once about how the writers don't write anything but rona dhona for the actresses. She's itching to do something light. Fingers crossed something comes her way which she really wants to do. Unless Haseeb has reserved the tears for the second half of the show, pretty sure Aan is saved from the crying curse. Ten episodes without crying is literally a record for Maya 😆

The novel it was based on went a little further covering the kind of father Aunn eventually became - like his Dadi, Phuppi and Ammi combined. Zara ka khoob dimag kharab kiya. But I don't see this as the basis for Season 2 unless Faiza Iftikhar writes something really spectacular or comes up with different tracks. I also don't think Osman and Maya will do anything together for a while which is just as well although the whole team of AZ coming together for a new project will be something to watch out for.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Aan remaining a positive character and doing minimum crying in the rest of the episodes.