Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved Maya as Mannu . Some parts of that show were really bad but most of it was very different ( as a love story ) and entertaining , in my opinion that is . The show 's huge success is largely due to the lead couple .
I thought Maya did even better than Hamza Abassi .

The first few episodes , she was like this adorable little doll who you just fell in love with and then Salahudin totally ruined her life . Even when he was trying to help her , he was somewhere hurting her . Little by little , Mannu was breaking and she just did not know how to pick the pieces .

It was a complex role but Maya gave it life and soul . She looked breathtakingly beautiful in extremely simple clothes ...She looked so gorgeous that one could understand why Salahudin just cannot get over her .

That scene where Maya breaks down on the floor crying , that made me cry as well. Felt so bad for the mess her life was in .

Felt bad throughout the show for Mannu , she was heartbreakingly beautiful right from the first episode

Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

The show 's huge success is largely due to the lead couple .

I thought Maya did even better than Hamza Abassi .

Mann Mayal has increased Maya's fan following phenomenally because Hamza's million fans are now her fans also. Mann Mayal itself was let down by its script and its over 30 episodes. If only they had kept it to 20 episodes and reduced the role of Jeena & Jameel, it might have been more digestible.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

The show was supposed to be of 25 episodes but when it started making big money , Hum TV network ordered more episodes to milk the cash cow .
Wish the producers kept it to the original 25 episodes .
Maya's fan following definitely multiplied because of Mannu
Edited by Tanyaz - 7 years ago

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Husna are you watching MNYH? Thats Mayas best show <3

Already done watching, Hinna. 😆

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

^Yeah but Madiha never gave off the feeling that she was doing all the "breaking Zulekha" things to make her realize her feelings for Yousuf. I agree that she was concerned about Y wasting his life over someone not worth it. I haven't revisited the show ever since it ended so I don't have particular moments to cite but halfway through M had...changed. Maybe it's because I was more emotionally invested in Z. There was just something in the tone with which she spoke to Z that annoyed me. Madiha had always loved Yousuf, it's something that came naturally to her. She didn't have any restrictions when it came to nurturing those feelings except the whole Y being Daaji's brother like best friend. She had wanted the same unrestricted feelings from Z without realizing that Z's conditions were inherently different than M. Z didn't have the luxury to love Y like M did. Yes, the last condition of Z being at their nikaah was her way to check whether Z would succumb or stubbornly stay true to her resolve. It's just the things she did in the middle. Some part of her was making sure Z was worth Y but the other was just lowkey comparing and scoffing at Z with the whole 'tumhara pyaar bhi koi pyaar hai?' type of attitude. Also, I don't think Z was ever really affected by Madiha. She was very well aware of what M felt for Y and accepted it. Z never had to prove anything to M and when she did so, it was done after losing patience. Y and Z had a very strange relationship...M just wanted to measure it by standards she could come to terms with when both Y and Z couldn't care less for any of them.

I agree that Madiha and Zulekha's situations were entirely different and thus doing things was both easy and tough depending on the kind of circumstance they both were in. I have to admit something things Madiha did and said too made me feel like something in her has changed and that really did annoy me. But by the end of it, I think she made it up for it thereby retaining that place of hers in my good books.

I wished we had got some more scenes of Yousuf and Zulekha. Atleast, one scene after their Nikah would be good. Pura season tadpa tadpa ke kuch dikhaya bhi nahi end mein. 😆
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello :)
My mom started watching Sanam, and there aren't any uploads from episode 11 on Youtube. :( ..where are you guys watching, if anyone's watching online that is?

PLEASE respond :))

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 7 years ago

Mann Mayal has increased Maya's fan following phenomenally because Hamza's million fans are now her fans also. Mann Mayal itself was let down by its script and its over 30 episodes. If only they had kept it to 20 episodes and reduced the role of Jeena & Jameel, it might have been more digestible.

From what I know its the opposite. Most of her fans started hating her after MM😆
wow Husna that was fast :P
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Hello :)

My mom started watching Sanam, and there aren't any uploads from episode 11 on Youtube. :( ..where are you guys watching, if anyone's watching online that is?

PLEASE respond :))

Only ten episodes have aired so far. 11th one will be aired on Monday
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

From what I know its the opposite. Most of her fans started hating her after MM😆

There are so many HaYa fan pages and their followers so from that I guessed Maya's fans have increased.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There are so many HaYa fan pages and their followers so from that I guessed Maya's fans have increased.

Maya got 50/50 response for Mannu. She got massive fans combined with bunch of haters aswell. So many now can't stand her in crying scenes