Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Main bhale hi sab kuch bhul jaun par saari zindagi Imran Moeez aur Ali Hamza ke naam nahi bhula paungi. 😳🤣
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Main bhale hi sab kuch bhul jaun par saari zindagi Imran Moeez aur Ali Hamza ke naam nahi bhula paungi. 😳🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Everyone had this keeda of addressing people by their full names! Pronouns don't exist in Yousuf Land! 🤣🤣
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Everyone had this keeda of addressing people by their full names! Pronouns don't exist in Yousuf Land! 🤣🤣

Alright, don't keep nicknames, no chintu mintu pintu but every time anyone had to address them pura naam lete jaise na le toh tauheen ho jaani hai. Your ears begin to hurt after the first few times. 😳

IMRAN MOEEZ.

ALI HAMZA.

IMRAN MOEEZ.

ALI HAMZA.

IMRAN MOEEZ.

ALI HAMZA.

PS We're allowed to go a little off topic here, no? I watched this so late and now when I'm done, I can't stay without making a tipani on it. 😆

sourmisery thumbnail
^I was wondering how was the show faring for you in terms of language. Cuz khalis Urdu mein aisi thok ke philosophy jhaadi gayi hai iss dramay mein ke waah! It even spun my head sometimes 😆

Yeah it's all chill. This place is more of an Adda than an AT anyway xD
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

[

Yeah, I have watched it. I saw the edit before I watched the vid. That bit where she maniped the bit from BM where Balu frees the thread of Mahi's dupatta from his sleeve with Faraa from DeD..that was really good!

Did that scene happen in DED , I don't remember , can someone tell me as to when , and also was there a scene when Faraa makes Gajar Halwa but Wali refuses to eat it ...because there was mention of it but I did not see when that happened ...Would appreciate it if someone tells me when did these sequences happened in DED , thanks .
annihilation thumbnail

^I was wondering how was the show faring for you in terms of language. Cuz khalis Urdu mein aisi thok ke philosophy jhaadi gayi hai iss dramay mein ke waah! It even spun my head sometimes 😆

Yeah it's all chill. This place is more of an Adda than an AT anyway xD

I should be ashamed on myself 'cause urdu is supposed to be my native language but my grasp over it is average-ish. AND YES OH MY GOD. This show was so HIGH on philosophies (not that I didn't love it) but half the way, I'd lose the track and be like...UH WAIT WHAT?! Phirse kaho? Although, gotta give it to them, the show had the some of the best dialogues/lines/quotes I have heard so far.

Oh good. 😆
Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Did that scene happen in DED , I don't remember , can someone tell me as to when , and also was there a scene when Faraa makes Gajar Halwa but Wali refuses to eat it ...because there was mention of it but I did not see when that happened ...Would appreciate it if someone tells me when did these sequences happened in DED , thanks .

No that scene didn't happen. It was edited like that in the VM that Faria shared.
  • The gajar ka halwa scene happened in the last episode. It was just mentioned by Wali and Agha Jaan, we didn't get to see it. The novel has the scene in its entirety where Faraa makes the halwa for Wali as she heard that it's his favorite sweet but banda doesn't eat it which really breaks Faraa's heart 😆

sourmisery thumbnail

I should be ashamed on myself 'cause urdu is supposed to be my native language but my grasp over it is average-ish. AND YES OH MY GOD. This show was so HIGH on philosophies (not that I didn't love it) but half the way, I'd lose the track and be like...UH WAIT WHAT?! Phirse kaho? Although, gotta give it to them, the show had the some of the best dialogues/lines/quotes I have heard so far.

Oh good. 😆

Khalil Ur Raham Qamar, the writer of the show, he really goes all out when it comes to writing. Squeezes all of his knowledge and philosophies into his script through these monologue-ish dialogues. But yeah..half of the beauty of this show are those dialogues! I posted some of them on tumblr word for word. Which basically meant pausing the clip after every 2 seconds to type what was said and still rewinding it back for making sure I got it right 😆
    annihilation thumbnail

Khalil Ur Raham Qamar, the writer of the show, he really goes all out when it comes to writing. Squeezes all of his knowledge and philosophies into his script through these monologue-ish dialogues. But yeah..half of the beauty of this show are those dialogues! I posted some of them on tumblr word for word. Which basically meant pausing the clip after every 2 seconds to type what was said and still rewinding it back for making sure I got it right 😆

Itna zyada bhi acha nahi hota but they executed it all beautifully that the overload of philosophies didn't annoy me. Oh that's AWESOME! I was half way through the 19th episode when I thought they have got some great lines, may be I should note it down but then realised, ah too late! 😆 So glad you did though. Now, please tell me where can I find Yousuf-Zulekha scenes? YT pe episodes hi itni khatara quality mein hai, availability of separate scenes is probably a dream.
    sourmisery thumbnail

Itna zyada bhi acha nahi hota but they executed it all beautifully that the overload of philosophies didn't annoy me. Oh that's AWESOME! I was half way through the 19th episode when I thought they have got some great lines, may be I should note it down but then realised, ah too late! 😆 So glad you did though. Now, please tell me where can I find Yousuf-Zulekha scenes? YT pe episodes hi itni khatara quality mein hai, availability of separate scenes is probably a dream.

KUR's characters talk in a way that just doesn't look real from any angle! KON daily conversations mein itni philosophy jhadhta hai?! But his shows mein it all ends up working...Yousuf-Zulekha barely had ten scenes together 🤣 I exaggerate but they spent more time apart than together. So i doubt they'd be uploaded anywhere. Dailymotion has the episodes uploaded in such clear 720p quality *__* I haven't saved ALL the dialogues that I love from the show..just a few that really blew me away when I watched the episode. Surprisingly, or not, the show was quite popular on tumblr..