Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Hina-

do we have a BM thread?

lostmymusic - i love your stuff! they look so good, it gave me sawariya vibes tho.

@ everyone - how are you all liking sanam so far? I hardly watch it anymore... eh hehe.

We do not have a BM thread. You can go ahead and make it 😳 The teaser gave me major Sanjay Leela Bhansali vibes. Not any particular movie of his', just the overall style..

Sanam buss chal raha hai 😆 I toh am far too invested at this point to not like it xD
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Off topic.
MAIS!

How many episodes does MNYH has? I binged watched it and I'm on 10th episode now. Liked it so much so far. Maya is an absolute delight as Zulekha. Imran too is quite good as Yousuf.
sourmisery thumbnail
^Just 20! You're halfway through!
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Mazaar sequences with a RFAK song are a must for our Pakistani industry to thrive.

Hehe true that they are a must for everyone. Even Sajal's movie had a mazar sequence.
sourmisery thumbnail
^In a good way or a bad way? 😆 Personally, I loved the manip edit she made on twitter.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

^In a good way or a bad way? 😆 Personally, I loved the manip edit she made on twitter.

This one is amazing also.

sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

This one is amazing also.

Yeah, I have watched it. I saw the edit before I watched the vid. That bit where she maniped the bit from BM where Balu frees the thread of Mahi's dupatta from his sleeve with Faraa from DeD..that was really good!
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

Yeah, I have watched it. I saw the edit before I watched the vid. That bit where she maniped the bit from BM where Balu frees the thread of Mahi's dupatta from his sleeve with Faraa from DeD..that was really good!

I saw the edit later when you mentioned it. :)

do we have a BM thread?

lostmymusic - i love your stuff! they look so good, it gave me sawariya vibes tho.

@ everyone - how are you all liking sanam so far? I hardly watch it anymore... eh hehe.

if you mean bashar momin, then yes
if you mean balu mahi, then no
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail

The last few episodes were quite an enjoyable watch mainly because of Osman and Maya and their happy scenes. They really are the only attraction of this show. And Hina Bayat.