chhavi pandey opp mishal in sangharsh?

sakurarin thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Chhavi Pandey to play the lead in Colors' next?

Shashi Sumeet Productions is now geared up for its next big launch, and this time it will be a show for Colors.

Tentatively titled Sangharsh, the show will dwell on the sensitive issue of surrogacy.

Tellychakkar.com has already reported about heart throb, Mishal Raheja being in talks to grab the male lead's role in the show.

Now, news coming to us is that talented Chhavi Pandey, last seen in Silsila Pyar Ka is apparently on the verge of playing the female lead.

As per sources, "The channel and makers are presently in talks with Chhavi, and she is very likely to get on board the show."

We also hear that Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein fame, Rageeni Nandwani has also been short listed for the lead role. However, Chhavi holds a mighty chance of bagging it.

We tried contacting Chhavi, but could not get through to her.

As reported by Tellychakkar.com, Sangharsh will take the slot of Krishndasi in the near future.

We dropped text messages to the channel and Producer Sumeet Mittal, but did not get reverts till the time of filing the story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Not getting good vibes 
Time slot is bad and now the lead...God I don't know what to say 

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
surrogacy  ...so MR would be playing a typical husband's role of supporting his wife amidst his narrow minded family...one more surajji in the making ๐Ÿ˜†
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
For a successful show not just a strong male lead is required but an equally talented female lead supporting cast ,  sorry chavi fans but it's true plus good script director and time slot are needed ...so far nothing appeals to me.
I hope mishal considers all this before taking up the show 
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Krishnadasi time slot๐Ÿ˜• oh god.. Bad timing๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
I had expected too much from ikrs but got babuji ka thullu in terms of storyline.. So will remain silent in this case๐Ÿ˜†.. Who knows this show may give us more than we are expecting...
Hoping for the best.. If mishal finally takes up the role then undoubtedly he will be rocking as usual.. Just wish and pray that we get a sensible storyline... 
anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To be honest  I don't feel a social issue will work for a daily slot..and in the race of trp its natural it will turn out to be  another saas bahu drama, normally the concept surrogacy includes saas bahu relationship..don't know the female lead..
Anyway hope for the best..only faith in mishal he will rock the floor for sure..but I really want a one man show type performance of mishal without a Jodi..
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wats new in Sangharsh?The same stry goin on rite now in IKRS...stuck between two wives...The same concept will b there...I wouldnt want to see the laloo hubby between the actual wife n the surrogate mother...The stry wud be definitely leading towards falling in luv with the other woman who will b a mother to.his kid n thn marraige n the first one will turn negative!!!NAYA KYA HAI???????..To be honest,really not happy if tis is wat the concept is abt n Mishal chose to play the same hubby n a fathers role...!Dnt want to b pessimistic..but Surrogacy in INDIAN TV is defined tis way only...๐Ÿ˜†Edited by mehraan - 7 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I get the feeling that Mishal has something to prove.  Maybe he was just as affected by EVERYTHING that went wrong with IKRS.  I'm sure he had envisioned the show to be a huge success like LTL.  Otherwise, I could've never imagined Mishal taking up another daily this soon.  Whatever the case may be, I'm hoping for the best for this brilliant actor. ๐Ÿ˜Š
anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dazz hope so
actually surrogacy and its consequences and definitions are widely discussed in so many films..all most all type of scenarios are already discussed..nothing new in it..but like u said ..mishal chose this project means, it gives hope..may be its single father surrogacy..a guess..
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
before accepting the role of each actor go through the script and so the behavior. if he does not like he will not accept and if it suits him to accept. so i think it's Mishal accepted the role of knowing what you're getting into, and that suits him and partner.