Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: anjaliii

dazz hope so

actually surrogacy and its consequences and definitions are widely discussed in so many films..all most all type of scenarios are already discussed..nothing new in it..but like u said ..mishal chose this project means, it gives hope..may be its single father surrogacy..a guess..

That would be my guess, Anjali!  I can't imagine Mishal going for anything cliched.  For someone who chose a character as iconic as Viplav, there has to be something in this character that has him considering a daily this quickly.  I'm sure there's more to the theme than just surrogacy.  Perhaps, the background in this story is even more interesting than the theme.  I don't have high hopes of anything anymore, but I know Mishal's fully capable of entertaining his fans.
anjaliiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

That would be my guess, Anjali!  I can't imagine Mishal going for anything cliched.  For someone who chose a character as iconic as Viplav, there has to be something in this character that has him considering a daily this quickly.  I'm sure there's more to the theme than just surrogacy.  Perhaps, the background in this story is even more interesting than the theme.  I don't have high hopes of anything anymore, but I know Mishal's fully capable of entertaining his fans.

hope history will never repeat..
anyway am not going to be an addict of that show..time slot is bit odd for me and also experience with ikrs..
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaliii

hope history will never repeat..
anyway am not going to be an addict of that show..time slot is bit odd for me and also experience with ikrs..

Same here, Anjali!  For me, it was all about Viplav and Dhani.  I loved the lead characters, the supporting characters, and the backdrop of IKRS.  I've enjoyed all of Mishal's work, but I've only been enamoured by 2 characters; Viplav Tripathi and Ranvir Ahuja.  I don't think it's possible for me to love any character more than VIplav. ❤️