Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^He's allowed to divorce for whatever reason, to be honest. Nobody can force anybody to stay in a marriage they don't want regardless of what the reason is.

The problem is that he's trying to twist the situation in his favor by bringing in his parents and trying to look like the "good obedient Indian boy" who does whatever his parents want. Indians are anyway psychotic about the idea of parental worship and think that makes the person someone with good morals. So he's the good man listening to his parents and she's the overly modern woman who wants to do work in movies and dance and do love scenes, etc.

It's about the way he's handling the split that's disgusting. Just own up to it and say you're not in love anymore or don't want the marriage, period.

Cant we say the same about the girl here? Why should he own up to something which may not be true?

And as per the parents yes they should step aside and let them sort it out. But if this was something that was pre agreed, and they wanted somebody to be with him at home, and this was agreed by the girl with sound mind, under no duress or pressure then X amount of years later she decides to renege and backtrack to her committment then this is also her own fault.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i read the title and knew it was them.. she married too early...
amala is a very amazing actress..glad she is putting this behind her and moving on
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Director Vijay and Amala Paul's relationship status has been the talk of the town for a while and now director Vijay himself has come out and clarified the issue with a press note which is as follows:
Dear all,
I have been reading a plenty of news on the separation of me and Amala based on random assumptions and false information. I would like to make it clear that the only truth in that is the separation, rest all is untrue.
The reason behind the separation is unknown to anyone but me.

Many of my best friends and well wishers in this industry including media friends were insisting me to speak out. But I thought discussing my private life in public would do no good to the cause.

At this juncture, my father as a typical father was pained on the unpleasant developments on my family life and expressed his disappointment on the same to a channel when he was forced to do so. Sadly that is being taken as the sole source of all the speculations and debate.
I am conscious about my social responsibility; I have so far directed 9 films. The portrayal of women in my films with dignity and self-respect, reflects the amount of respect I have towards them.

I strongly advocate women and their freedom of choice. When Amala wanted to continue her career in films, I supported her to the best of my ability. And she continued acting even after marriage. The new found accusations that me or my family were stopping her from work is completely untrue.
The base for any marital relationship is honesty and trust, when that is breached the very existence of committed relationship becomes meaningless.

I really value the institution of marriage and relationship a lot.

Not even In my worst dreams, did I think it will end. But yes, today I don't have any choice. With lots of pain in my heart, I have decided to move on in life in a dignified manner.
The gender bias in certain section of the media without knowing the actual facts damages the personal and professional integrity of mine which is much more painful than the original episode of departing.

Lastly, I would be grateful if people respect our personal lives and space as their very own and not delve into any more speculations based on stray rumours.
I thank you all for being there for me in this hour of personal crisis.
Edited by MoonBow. - 8 years ago
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Don't know them but googled and found that she is just 24 and he is 37 and looks like she has a better career than him. It is just 2 years and they have headed for a divorce.
She should have made it clear before getting married that she will continue acting.

Such a spineless guy, he can act after marriage with any girl or married woman but not her😡Hypocrite mentality.

Edit: Sorry for judging, there is a possibility that she is wrong.
How do people have a love marriage and within 2 years fall in love with another one 😳
Edited by -Piku- - 8 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What a sad reality. I'm shocked at people at times. They proclaim and speak about equality and then we hear things like this. I don't know them personally or individually, but this sort of thinking is highly chauvinist and he doesn't have the balls to be his own man.
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

Director Vijay and Amala Paul's relationship status has been the talk of the town for a while and now director Vijay himself has come out and clarified the issue with a press note which is as follows:
Dear all,
I have been reading a plenty of news on the separation of me and Amala based on random assumptions and false information. I would like to make it clear that the only truth in that is the separation, rest all is untrue.
The reason behind the separation is unknown to anyone but me.

Many of my best friends and well wishers in this industry including media friends were insisting me to speak out. But I thought discussing my private life in public would do no good to the cause.

At this juncture, my father as a typical father was pained on the unpleasant developments on my family life and expressed his disappointment on the same to a channel when he was forced to do so. Sadly that is being taken as the sole source of all the speculations and debate.
I am conscious about my social responsibility; I have so far directed 9 films. The portrayal of women in my films with dignity and self-respect, reflects the amount of respect I have towards them.

I strongly advocate women and their freedom of choice. When Amala wanted to continue her career in films, I supported her to the best of my ability. And she continued acting even after marriage. The new found accusations that me or my family were stopping her from work is completely untrue.
The base for any marital relationship is honesty and trust, when that is breached the very existence of committed relationship becomes meaningless.

I really value the institution of marriage and relationship a lot.

Not even In my worst dreams, did I think it will end. But yes, today I don't have any choice. With lots of pain in my heart, I have decided to move on in life in a dignified manner.
The gender bias in certain section of the media without knowing the actual facts damages the personal and professional integrity of mine which is much more painful than the original episode of departing.

Lastly, I would be grateful if people respect our personal lives and space as their very own and not delve into any more speculations based on stray rumours.
I thank you all for being there for me in this hour of personal crisis.

looks like amala cheated on him
ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oooh, so he's insinuating there was infidelity on her part? Interesting. The original rumours on their separation suggested she was getting too close to a married actor, but that quickly died down when the career stuff came up. I was appalled by the allegations his family was pressuring her to quit her career but if that isn't the case after all, then poor guy.

I guess more of the story will come out as time passes. I wonder who this married actor is. I know I have my suspicions...

Edited by ataxerxes - 8 years ago
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ataxerxes

Oooh, so he's insinuating there was infidelity on her part? Interesting. The original rumours on their separation suggested she was getting too close to a married actor, but that quickly died down when the career stuff came up. I was appalled by the allegations his family was pressuring her to quit her career but if that isn't the case after all, then poor guy.

I guess more of the story will come out as time passes. I wonder who this married actor is. I know I have my suspicions...

Who?

Married actor? I heard that it was a tamil hero only.

HallenFormones2 thumbnail
So many mcps everywhere.. even this forum has many mcps and douches. such men should rot in hell..
ataxerxes thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

Who?

Married actor? I heard that it was a tamil hero only.

Think we're saying the same thing, married hero/actor but definitely in the Tamil film industry.