Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The news would definitely hurt women but then its harsh reality. The point is marriage is not the one and be all of life. Life is much beyond it and one should value that.
The man does deserve blame for hurting his wife and harming her life but then the wife too gets her share of blame as she chose to marry the man out of her choice. It was her decision to marry him despite knowing his real character. No one can ever change their basic personality, it remains what you see, the roots never change.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

"We are sure that by now you have heard that Amala Paul and Vijay will be tying the knot soon. We'd also told you that Amala will be quitting films post her wedding. So is this her decision alone or has Vijay asked her to quit film? Well, Amala says, "I have no plans to act after marriage. Family will be my first priority after the wedding. Post marriage, if any exciting offer comes my way, I might think about it. Right now, I am excited about my wedding arrangements and I am very happy in the current phase of my life. I am currently working on only one Malayalam film, which is titled Mili. I have not signed on any new projects now."

What more. She even rubbishes reports about her being confused about the decision to get married. She told a popular daily, "I am not confused at all about the decision. Nobody forced me to take this decision to tie the knot. I wholeheartedly took this decision and I am very determined about it."

Bekar main hi ladke ko gali di
He is not wrong if this is true
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shy_

Bekar main hi ladke ko gali di
He is not wrong if this is true

So if a girl changes her mind and wants to continue working after marriage , she deserves to be divorced?
Edited by BullsEye777 - 8 years ago
Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
now she might not get work as her husband will try to ruin her career
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One more case is of Nazriya. I don't know what exactly happened but once she married Fahad, there is no trace of her in films. Pity coz she is such a delightful actress.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

What? Sivakumar is not as successful as her? In what world? He is a really popular actor.

She was a hindu through and through. Her dad is a Hindu and her mom converted before marrying him. As for surya's mother, she said she needs tamil to be spoken in their household. Jo worked in the industry for over 8-9 years and she didnt pick up the language. Thats really sad.. I mean now Tamannah and other foreign actresses do pick the lingo fast. So she managed to and now she is really fluent. In fact she thanked her.

Why do you make it seem, that someone is uncomfy with the changes they are actually willing to do.

@Bold
Sivakumar is the equivalent of Rakesh Roshan in BW while Surya is the equivalent or even higher than Hrithik in the Tamil film industry. Jyothika was in Tamil where Deepika currently is. By any measure Jyothika is absolutely more successful than Sivakuamar was.

@Red
Why is it sad that Jyothika could not pick up Tamil even after working in the industry for 8 to 9 years. The fact that despite that she became top actress is commendable and she was no flower pot actress, but a serious and good one. But nothing seemed to matter to her mil who insisted she speak Tamil πŸ€”. Control. The fact that Sivakumar would set her priorities in an event about a film with an woman centric theme (a middle age woman rebuilding her life). Control. And these are supportive in laws. Even I have to agree because Sivakumar dropped the kids to school and the mil sent her food. Jyo even had help with the kids. But still Jyo coming back seems to be a family affair and depending on getting permission while Surya just ups and goes for location I would presume.

ETA: I think Nagma is a practicing Muslim. Jyo is her half sister. I could be wrong about her being a muslim but I thought I heard something like that though Jyo and Surya had a Tamil Hindu wedding.

Edited by Justmoi - 8 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

So if a girl changes her mind and wants to continue working after marriage , she deserves to be divorced?

Both are getting divorced.

Maybe it's a big thing for guy and his family to have a working girl specially in a shady industry like movies.
If the guy already said before marriage he won't like to have her working after marriage and it would be big trouble for them and girl agreed knowing everything.
Then going back to work without getting her husband to agree.
It would create a huge rift in marriage which would lead to bickering and divorce which can be a case here.
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow. So lets bash the guy again because they are divorcing? Didnt they had a prenuptial agreement? However ridiculous it may sound an agreement is an agreement and they consented to it and should have kept their word. It is no different than asking a guy hey were you married before, or did you had any girlfriends and finding out he lied.
Yes the conditions such as not working after marriage is totally ridiculous. But she chose to agree in sound mind with full consent. She renegated on their deal together. The guy may have been harsh on her, this divorce may be bitter for both of them but he was open and upfront on his expectations prior to the marriage.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I have seen Manju's 'How Old are you' and can understand why that script would be considered appropriate for a susheel married woman

I think Ajay Devgan has the rights to it and will be making it with Kajol in Hindi. It really is a very strong woman centric film especially about a middle aged woman. The irony is Sivakumar set out Jyo's priorities in an event for this movie. πŸ€”

-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaapi

One more case is of Nazriya. I don't know what exactly happened but once she married Fahad, there is no trace of her in films. Pity coz she is such a delightful actress.

even i wonder why she is not signing anything new! I remember reading in an interview that Fahaad is cool with her acting in flims after marriage πŸ€” Maybe she doesnt feel like itπŸ€” but she definitely is an awesome actress!