Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Here's another actress right now who's gonna give up her career for her marital life and its Samantha... From when the marriage talks have started media is noticing her every step and she's practically on the news everyday... she too is getting restrained from her about to be in-laws... but I guess these girls willingly comply to that kind of relationship as they might be in blind & deep love or else they might find a well settled husband & family to be more apt than they themselves keep working for many more years
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Amulya--

Here's another actress right now who's gonna give up her career for her marital life and its Samantha... From when the marriage talks have started media is noticing her every step and she's practically on the news everyday... she too is getting restrained from her about to be in-laws... but I guess these girls willingly comply to that kind of relationship as they might be in blind & deep love or else they might find a well settled husband & family to be more apt than they themselves keep working for many more years

Really? She opted out of vada Chennai but is in a film with Siva. Is she really quitting or just reducing number of Films signed for brief time?
NivFemirist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am a big fan of Samantha and I am hearing this rumors of her quitting movies post marriage since many days 😒 But then it's her choice bcoz in some IVs she did hint that she plans to get married and settled with kids etc around 30 yrs.To be honest let's face it how many actresses do we know esp from south who get offers as main leads post marriage. I am from Andhra and far as I know no actress worked post marriage esp when they get married in big families of tollywood👎🏼 What makes me more sad is that she is on the top of her career right now and if she quits it's really sad😔
Edited by NivFemirist - 8 years ago
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

Really? She opted out of vada Chennai but is in a film with Siva. Is she really quitting or just reducing number of Films signed for brief time?

I guess she'll quit for once and all as her about to be in-laws have put forward that condition... I don't think that she would mind or think twice as its like she'll become one of the most luckiest persons when married... she came from a poor family and after marriage she would be leading life of a princess...