Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

Nah, they realised that they didnt suit each other..

To keep Vijay's parents happy, Amala decided to take a break from her career. However, she had earlier accepted three film offers and had to honour her commitments. To help Amala, Vijay even used to accompany Amala to her shoots.

I mean something must have gone wrong that he is ssooo against her acting.. He used to direct her in 2 films before. They dated for over 3 years before marrying.. And im sure they discussed everything..
I feel there is another reason for such a move.. This is however a pretty lame excuse to divorce this much i agree.

Red: who knows i that's why he used to accompany her?? what if he and his parents were doing this to control her??
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Oh, wow
So she might cheated on him?? i guess we judged too soon if this holds any truth at all.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
is it not any nautanki of these two to fool vijay's family r viewers know ,who knows wats d actual truth is. waise i wonder y these celebrities waste so much money on doing lavish weddingsif they had one.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just read a scoop!

Apparently, Amala signed a movie called Vada Chennai which is a trilogy.. and she would need to keep her diary free for a couple of years.. so she couldnt obviously be pregnant for the next few years.
Vijay is 37 years old. He has aging parents. Probably he was eager to become a father, and make his parents grandparents. Probably he was not stopping her from working, but just requested her to give birth to a baby and continue working. This is where the conflct may have arisen.

From her perspective, could she concentrate on her career directly after giving birth to her baby? She would need to take a few years off and raise her baby. And when she returns, leading men may not show enthusiasm to work with her. She is only 24 now. So she probably thought she has a few years at the top left.. so why give it all up now!

It is quite possible that this may have been the reason. Now, dont you think the huge 13 year age gap between them is the reason? If he was in his 20s or if she was in her 30s, it may not have been a huge problem...
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
^^
But this is a project that didnt have Amala in the lead till awhile back.. It had Andrea and Sammantha...

So im not sure if the child talk was the cause or vice versa..

Even then, the 2 years she was at home i wonder if they were trying for a kid. She is pretty glamorous to have kids so young.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^Yes, Samantha was the first choice. But she apparently is getting married to Naga Chaitanya (Nagarjuna's son) at the end of the year.. so she walked out of the project. Hence the makers approached Amala for the role.
Amala was approached just last month.

Vada Chennai: Amala Paul to replace Samantha in the upcoming trilogy?

Actor Dhanush-starrer Vada Chennai, is likely to feature Amala Paul as the leading lady in the upcoming trilogy.

IndiaToday.in | Posted by Srivatsan
New Delhi, July 9, 2016 | UPDATED 11:07 IST
A +A -

Dhanush's much-anticipated movie Vada Chennai, had recently gone on floors after much delay of the project.

Earlier, it was said that actor Samantha will playing the leading lady in the film, but the Eega actor backed out of the project due to her personal commitments.

ALSO READ: Samantha not part of Vada Chennai anymore?

ALSO READ: Daniel Balaji to lock horns with Dhanush again in Vada Chennai

Now, reports suggest that the makers are in talks with actor Amala Paul and that the actor is likely to replace Samantha in the upcoming trilogy.

Notably, Amala Paul shared screen with Dhanush in the latter's Vellai Illa Pattadhari. If reports are to believe, this will be Dhanush's second association with Amala Paul.

Vada Chennai is Vetrimaaran's dream project which is believed to have been inspired from real life story. The Aadukalam director has reportedly done a lot of research for Vada Chennai, which will showcase the brutal history of North Chennai.

Interestingly, Vetrimaaran decided to make Vada Chennai as a trilogy after consulting with Bollywood filmmaker Anurag Kashyap.

Vada Chennai also stars Andrea, SamuthiraKani, Karunas and Daniel Balaji in pivotal roles.

The film marks Dhanush's third collaboration with Vetrimaaran and is being produced by Dhanush's banner Wunderbar Films. The film will have music composed by Santhosh Narayanan.

246851 thumbnail
Okay who is this guy?
How is he a top star?

He is butt ugly

and what is wrong with him?
if you cannot make a proper life decision and parent's decide its time to divorce your wife why did you marry her in the first place

Gah blah blehhh🤢🤢🤢
Breath-Mark thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

Okay who is this guy?

How is he a top star?

He is butt ugly

and what is wrong with him?
if you cannot make a proper life decision and parent's decide its time to divorce your wife why did you marry her in the first place

Gah blah blehhh🤢🤢🤢

Wait what?! You liked the articles, so i assume you read them. He is a director, not any actor for looks to be considered.. 😆 And from the 2nd article, it seems like there is some infidelity from her side...
Breath-Mark thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

^Yes, Samantha was the first choice. But she apparently is getting married to Naga Chaitanya (Nagarjuna's son) at the end of the year.. so she walked out of the project. Hence the makers approached Amala for the role.

Amala was approached just last month.

Oh!

Yeah Amala has been signing newer projects since the rumors about their divorce.
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
See here's the thing, I agree woman has the right to choose whether she wants to work or not but after bringing a child in the world, a child takes priority over everything. If you are not prepared for this not dont get pregnant. Raising a child is the most difficult and important job. You can have many options but a child doesnt. The child has only you to look up to. Though I dont want to put down men, but women has inner instincts about her child to know what he/she needs. To in a race to independence sometimes a woman sacrifices for she knows its better for her child. Its requires courage and lots of patience to do so. The working women are admirable too and all those men who understand the difficult work-home balance are admirable too.