Old TBIP Ranbir Interview - his movies, Raj Kapoor and acting

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Found an old interview of Ranbir's on YouTube from 2012, in the post Rockstar/Barfi phase. Its probably been shared before and it is over an hour long but definitely watchable - Ranbir discusses his movies, what he thinks of acting in general, Raj Kapoor and the Raj Kapoor-Nargis love story, amongst other things. I enjoyed this interview because it went much deeper than girlfriends and family, it was more about how he thinks. I also liked how he addressed his weaknesses and his thoughts on acting and his own performances. 😊

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE-ugcNlR0g[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have seen it long back . It's a nice interview . TFS
786482 thumbnail
He is looking so cool!
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It's a lovely IV, I think his best yet! You really get a feel of the guy, and I enjoyed the subtle flirting he did with the interviewer loool. He really is very very talented though & a worthy grand-son to raj Kapoor. No wonder his grand-Dad was crazy about RK Jr as a kid!! There is so much of RK Sr, in this Jr. Esp the line "I hate it when people don't like me, so if you don't like me (to the interviewer) I'll spend all my energy in trying to get you to like me." I think that is revealing much. 😆