Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

oh wow. That explains why I see Amrita and zayed on ads. They were both cute and good looking. I only saw the movies farah directed that had srk as the lead, have not seen the rest of the crap movies she made, it looks like a headache. But loved first two movies with srk. Excited if part 2 is coming.

Sushmita Sen has been making comments about wanting to do Main Hoon Na 2 as well. Farah Khan announced plans for a sequel years back on Zarine Khan's show but that was in 2016 so 8 years ago. But I do believe something is in the works.

I never watched Tees Maar Khan. I've heard it's decent but it never interested me. I'm also only interested in Farah Khan's movies with SRK of which Main Hoon Na and Om Shanti Om were both spectacular. Happy New Year less so. Hrithik and Amisha Patel were both supposed to play the Zayed and Amrita parts originally but their stardom got too big for them to take supporting roles to SRK.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

Her movies were funny, romcom n good timepass.

Much better than movies made today.

are you serious? šŸ§

I am glad she stopped making movies.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Glad she stopped making them. Bkwas films thi uski.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope that the next SRK-DP film is with Farah and no one else. Those songs she choreographed for them in CE ..ufff.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It needs also SRK to want to do a/the movie with Farah... I know that he already had committed to a movie called Happy New Year right after MHN (the collaboration with Farah had been a lot of fun and was very profitable and, in addition, both had been friends since long). Then something happened with the screenplay Farah had - allegedly - written...and OSO had been made instead.

When the third collaboration with a new script of HNY was on the cards (after Ra.One), the Shirish-SRK 'slapgate' happened...and it needed Shirish's publicly reported excuse that (new) HNY could start the shooting (right after Chennai Express had been finished). But knowing SRK a bit, I suppose that Farah's words to the media in January 2012 did hurt SRK as it was because of Shirish's drunken, stalking and bellicose (jealous?) behaviour at Sanjay Dutt's party that SRK was dragged through the media.

Farah, after OSO, had successfully made her husband's written (yet not based on an original story) TMK with Akshay and Katrina, but after the prolific HNY nothing really worked anymore ...her husband's Joker (again with Akshay - like Jaan-E-mann and TMK) became a 'joke' and later Shirish's Mrs. Serial Killer (with Manoj) was only released on Netflix (pandemic reaons?).

Since then, only a remake-movie in collaboration with Rohit Shetty's production house and SRK had been rumoured but SRK already had Pathaan and Jawan on his schedule (and he doesn't like to do remakes).

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Eh she was a terrible director and her movies were really dumb and patheticā€¦especially Tees Maar Khan and donā€™t even get me started on that atrocious and silly Happy New Year smiley29

so I am glad that sheā€™s out of business along with her equally awful brother who is another talentless hack

Edited by Surly_Devil - 24 days ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How does Sushmita plan to do any movie when she just cannot move her face anymore ?

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anonymouse1

Shayad public pe raham aa gaya hoga.

Tujhe Raja sajid ki movies pasand hain ? smiley42

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Tujhe Raja sajid ki movies pasand hain ? smiley42

Nahi, mujhe tumhari tarah buri aadatein nahi haismiley23

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

How does Sushmita plan to do any movie when she just cannot move her face anymore ?

Both Aishwarya and Sushmita could pass off as sisters today smiley42

Just came across these tweet šŸ¤Ŗ

https://x.com/cadence99/status/1692571081884713100?s=46