Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatmah5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Good Topic, πŸ‘

Girls always wants to look at their best,they will use whatever that comes their way,fashion,cosmetics and so on......just to look best.....

Most of the gals tends to copy what other people do......(ie,if one of my friend did this,then i will do too.....)
My point is,Most of the girls want to look thin just because they want to look like celebrities and sexy.....If a gal is thin she will be considered as gorgeous and sexy......time changes and so peoples logic........Thats what i think.....

im not sure if i came to the right point of what i wanted to share. .....!Im confused yaar ,AS i too wanna look thin! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

fatmah.
Zoe89 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MereJannuSyeed

exactly, I know what you mean,if no person is allowed to be judged based on their race, gender, ethnicity, nationality....then why on their weight? Its not fair to those people because those people are just as capable as any "thin" person. Besides that, why should a "Fat" person be judged that they eat too much? Its just plain wrong! Even some parents as you said, they encourage daughters to lose weight rather than looking at how that daughter is doing at life!!! Parents should be encouraging their daughters to be the best that they can be, not lecuring them about being thin so that they will be accepted into society or for their future husbands! 😑 It is true that weight can be caused for numerous reasons. It can be genetic, stress or other medical problems NOT only eating. Yes,there are some people who are overweight because they purposely eat, but there are exceptions for people who actually don't gain weight purposely. Its a shame that society has made thiness a "celebrity"....media should be telling people the real information about weight not due to food..but the world likes to hide the facts.

i totally agree wiv u MeeraJannuSyeed...i've bore the jokes lyk who ate all the pies n belly's guna get ya from my family for years n personally i dnt think im fat but wen ppl point it out 2 me then am lyk am i rly overweight?

i am a size 10 in uk n thats 2nd smallest size for clothes here although sum shops r now branchin out to sizes 4 n upwards but y dnt they make clothes bigga than size 24? i've neva gained weight or lost any...tho i've tried but my parents have always told me 2 loose weight...my sis was thin n now she's gaind a few extra pounds but she dnt luk fat n she gets jokes made at her 2 by my mum's bro's n sis's😑it dusnt bova me as much wen they're sayin fings 2 me but wen they start on me lil sis then i get rly pist!!!! plus my uncle n auntie r lyk stick thin but they eat soooooo much its unbelievable...my uncle eats double wat i wld eat in an entire day in one meal sitting n im the one who always gets the jokes bwt givin me extra food coz im 'overweight'.

i think 2 sum extent the media is 2 b blamed but not as much as evry1 makes out...i mean celebrities r paid 2 luk beautiful, its their job but we dnt necessarily hav 2 think tht 'OMG i hav 2 luk lyk tht'

peer pressure has neva bin a problem for me in my skwl but i suppose i was lucky n neway wats wrong wiv being fat its not lyk it makes them less friendly or nethin...i mean there's this lad in my skwl he weighs 21stone but evry1 luvs him cos he's a rly swnd person n he has neva bin pickd on by ne1 in our year infact if ne1 says nethin 2 him bwt his wait then evry1's lyk tell me who it was n i'll go beat the lil sh*t upπŸ˜†

i do fink tht evry1 wants 2 luk gud tho n its not only gals who get discriminated against boys get it 2...for example wen gals r chekin guys out then they always go for the slim ones (not necessarily athletic) just lyk the guys usually go for the thin big boobed gals. its easy 2 say tht we shldn't judge a buk by its cova but in reality we all do...evry1 is prejudiced against another person for some reason or other whether it b weight or sumfink else

Zoe89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: remixer

FAT OR THIN : Girls

Though i cant relate to this but can answer.....Girls are pressurised cause tghey need to reduce wait....Girls dont look good when they r fat and plumpy and their body is almost falling....Boys still if they r fat they can add it to their personality but girlss have to get married...Not only marriage but also the go in different streams like business fashion industry, bollywod,Jobs...aand even Media a Fat boy is still not looked over too much but a Girl who is fat will have to listen to all sorts of comments....Infact In glamour world or Fashion Designing or anything like Media and Business Tycoon people wont look over a girl who is fat to the extend of not fitting in a chair...And i am serious..Girls have to Adjust

This world needs Girls who r beautiful and good looking..Yeh zamaana is gen X and agar aap abhi fatty ho no one looks at you...Bacchpan main Parents actually tell u to reduce wait coz they knoe the world...They knoe the life Of Girls and hum isko jitna chahe change karna chahe yeh change nahi ho saktaa......

Fatness / Obesity is the No. 1 Health Threat

Over 100 million people(55% of the adult population) exhibit fatness and obesity (1). With all the diets and programs on the market, why are we still getting fatter? The answer is simple; the low-calorie fad diets used to create weight loss only provide half the answer to fatness. They have forgotten that metabolism is controlled by enzymes and these enzymes require specific nutrients (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc.) to function properly and prevent fatness and obesity. Most low-calorie diets don't provide enough of these nutrients and the result is loss of lean body mass, reduced metabolism and post-diet weight gain.

This was a smalll Survey........

Anywayss...girlss need to be slim and trim ....They need to look good they gotta have a personality coz actually the girls rule the nation...But yes on the other hand i also agree tht the parents or other shouldnt force girls to reduce coz it isnt there fault kayi logon ko paani bhi ghee ka kaam karta hai......But one should keep excersing and eating low calories if u think ur weight is going out of Control....Weight is something tht can even Kill a peron...

Leave tht i have a good Schedule and a strategyy

Seee start ur day with A good Cereal Breakfast and then go for a walk .ex .Aakar have a glass of Carrot Juice and Have some salads and even Brown bread and Even a plate of boiled veggies nicely salted and peppered with a roti or rice or aise hi plain u can even have pasta ...... Uske baad u have Milk .......and lunch main U take 1 chapatti sum rice dal and sabzi and raita and loadsa salad..and shaam ko have cofee and Go for sports and a walk ....Then Dinner main have chapatti daal and sabzi...and sleep with a glass of Soya milk

I mean i knoe this is to much but all this is low calorie food with this ur weight wont rise up....U neednt loose too much of weight alsoo......U shoule remain fit and fine soo enjoy life

r u sayin tht ppl overweight rnt as beautiful as slim girls bcos they r 'fat'? y is it only tht gals shud hav 2 change bcos of discrimination n prejudism? so wat if they're 'fat' they're not takin up all the space in the world r they? i know its gud 2 eat healthy n exercise... i do but am still not thin. we shud b makin changes 2 accept ppl as they r...2 thin or overweight...we shudn't b sayin tht these ppl hav 2 change jus 2 fit into society...y dusnt society change for them?

Zoe89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

Well,I Dont think if ur parents tell you to loose weight..it shood discourage you....cuz there saying it for your benifit.....and If it does have anyting to do with Genetics..doesnt mean you cant loose it...And if a girl is over weight I Dont think she wood...Take It personally..if someone does mention it....but she will try to loose her weight..as everyone wants a perfect body...and if ur happy with your body...then dont try!

[/QUOTE]

i disagree wiv u cos gals r rly self conscious bwt the way they luk as it is n if sum 1 jus turns rwnd n says 2 them 'oh u need 2 loose weight u do, ur 2 fat' then they r naturally guna b upset...things lyk this lead to bullimia, anorexia, self esteem issues n loads of ova things...i hav neva met a person who afta hearin sumfink bein sed bwt their weight didnt get upset by wat was sed n the only reason they do decide 2 loose weight is so tht ppl wnt say nethin 2 them agen

desi_chick05 thumbnail
nice topic! =)

i agree ..well i havent had any experience with that...my parents actually tell me to eat even if i dont want to πŸ˜† but omg my frend is always talkin abt how her mom tells her shes fat and needs to lose weight πŸ˜• which is weird because i don't think she's fat at all
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i disagree wiv u cos gals r rly self conscious bwt the way they luk as it is n if sum 1 jus turns rwnd n says 2 them 'oh u need 2 loose weight u do, ur 2 fat' then they r naturally guna b upset...things lyk this lead to bullimia, anorexia, self esteem issues n loads of ova things...i hav neva met a person who afta hearin sumfink bein sed bwt their weight didnt get upset by wat was sed n the only reason they do decide 2 loose weight is so tht ppl wnt say nethin 2 them agen

...Yah..well...I Know they can get upset..if someone jus automatically...turns around and tells you that your fat....But I Have never seen a such thing happening...i dont think someone cod jus say to a person...YOUR FAT...
sweetangel2009 thumbnail
hmmmmmmmmmmm i have to say thanx to khoo and every1 else and THIN IS NOT IN!!!!!!!!!!its peer pressure,u cannot be too skinny,coz i was losing weight and people say "omg are u sick"and i got so pissed off and i said "yes i am are u happy now?"and they looked at me and blushed bright red,so now i am size 10 in jeans and size 8 in dress pants and im not skinny or fat i m medium and proud of it,i love my body sure i have a little bit belly flab but i do not care πŸ˜ƒ and every one else shud be happy on how they look like,and 1 hint :do not eat rice or potatoes or fried foods and sweets these are the biggest no no's and do not drink fruit juices in replace ment's for fruits,make smoothies instead with real fruit 😊 but even if u think u are a tad overweight, exercise,drink water etc and,one of christina aguilera's song "beautiful" is so nice u shud listen to it, and one more thing one day (when i was "big'im not using the word fat),my bhaiya's friends asked me if i was "pregnant"and i said no and when the friend left i was enraged and i cried with tears  an di ran into my room and cried until i fell asleep and then mom got so upset and checked on me and the next  day i went to the weight loss place and said i wanna lose weight can u help me?and after that well u know the rest of the story,and to all those people who wanna lose weight i wish u the best of luck and i know u can do it and i have faith in u😊
thank u friends
ps and obesity is genetic,it runs in ure family maybe or even eating habits and lack of exercise etcEdited by rinajatin - 17 years ago
eirah thumbnail
i was 73 before , very huge i was a laughing stock in my school , i always tried to fit in . it really stressful when u went to mall with ur "tiny miny thiny" friend and plan to have the same exact dress and u the only person who cannot fit in that dress .i was so embarrassed .i start eating only green apple and 1 piece of biscut and plain water , for 3 month and sometimes i dont event eat anything just plain water the whole days . after 3 month of exercise and crash diet i drop 23kg. but it not healty even tho i still maintaining the weight but i was admitted to hospital twice . so did anyone of u here have any eating disorder?? couse sometimes i juz want to throw up everything that i eat (it only happen sometimes 😳 ) Edited by eirah - 17 years ago
sweetangel2009 thumbnail
omg are u serious?i almost started to freak out everytime i gained 1 or 2 pounds but if i still gain weight,i do not worryand i exercise,eirah i will give u some advice DO NOT BECOME PARANOID it will harm u and U WILL BECOME ANOREXIC,iwant to be like a big sister to u and i do not want to see u do ne harm to ureself,no i did not have ne eating disorders but my friend used to and she was in bad shape but she is a healthy 145 pds which is perfect coz shes tall and she is so preety i almost lost her 😭
Zoe89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

...Yah..well...I Know they can get upset..if someone jus automatically...turns around and tells you that your fat....But I Have never seen a such thing happening...i dont think someone cod jus say to a person...YOUR FAT...

well gal wat part of the world do you cum from cos am pretty sure all the overweight ppl of the world wud luv to liv there