Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@TABS ...ASH...CHAMGAL

thanks lot for watching it for me

Means a lot

Welcome Abby 🤗 😊
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Shafaq killed her splint friend and her brother coz both for shafaq drunk in a party n tried to molest her
But shafaq doesn't lose her sense completely n Thus escapes somehow

But the next morning in a frenzy she goes to their house n kills them
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
FINALLY it's official
DIL E JANAM is replacing SAYE E DEEWAR
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One big message I see in this is that if Shila's dad listend to her none of this would have happened. Her mom as well not supporting daughter when they knew she was being abused after marriage did not help her till it was too late.
Where a young woman to go from powerful husband and father with no support?? She was looking for shelter and only place she found was in a house of a Christian man. Her husband loved her kids so she felt they were safe with him. Shaila had no future for her self nor a place to go so I see that she left them in care of parents and grand parents. Not the worst choice by any thoughts.
I can't understand that why was she made say she did GUNAH??? She did not commit crime ... maybe few bad decisions in a given situation she was in. Poor lady ... I am thinking why all of these dramas are made for all the moral torture to women.
Falak also got the worst of the deal.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
It's SAMI KHAN WITH NAVIN IN BEINTEHA

I never thought I will get a hero hearing ant whom I will be happier than emaad being the hero

Allah in this a DREAM

Touch wood

Touchwood

Some1 pinch me

OMGGG
OMGGG

OMGGG

OMGGG

OMGGG

I m more than over the moon
807116 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

One big message I see in this is that if Shila's dad listend to her none of this would have happened. Her mom as well not supporting daughter when they knew she was being abused after marriage did not help her till it was too late.

Where a young woman to go from powerful husband and father with no support?? She was looking for shelter and only place she found was in a house of a Christian man. Her husband loved her kids so she felt they were safe with him. Shaila had no future for her self nor a place to go so I see that she left them in care of parents and grand parents. Not the worst choice by any thoughts.
I can't understand that why was she made say she did GUNAH??? She did not commit crime ... maybe few bad decisions in a given situation she was in. Poor lady ... I am thinking why all of these dramas are made for all the moral torture to women.
Falak also got the worst of the deal.

Though Shafaq excused Shehla, she could not have come in terms with her mother. To me that was most heart breaking. (She could not have father or mother on her side). But that was sidelined and more importance was given to William reciting Kalma.

It is a story, where no one really regretted for what did as human being, lover, husband or mother.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I understand shafaq 's pain and her not really coming to terms with it really. She is right in her own way. I can't stand William 's total selfish character. He got the most love, most attention from mom and he turns around throwing tantrums like that. Forget that child.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Last episode was soo good 👏 naveen and ahsan Khan
I loved naveens acting in the last scene
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
She suffered all her life, no clue about her biological parents,
Love didn't workout, Husband didn't workout, second husband didn't workout either, same bad luck with children.
Died with cancer...why?

Same as Tum kaun piya, Pakeezah