Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Today is

SAYE E DEEWAR last epi

Excited

But sad to think my EMNA dose will reduce from next wk

Thank God knk has been extended to 50 epis for popularity

Otherwise I wud hv died in grief if both ended back to back

There is no EmNa here.😆 Emmad and Naveen act seperately since a long time in this show.😃
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
SAYE E DEEWAR LAST EPISODE
I had goosebumps with tears flowing at the same time when HAIDER was reciting the kalimah for SHEHLA...WHAT A SCENE..AMAZING

...its been an unbelievable journey for HAIDER and SHEHLA from the very first epi to today's epi...it indeed felt like in this last 5 months we literally lived a lifetime...the way HAIDER SHEHLA love story was shown it was just DIVINE...SO PURE...SO UNCONDITIONAL...and what TREMENDOUS performances..not just today's epi but in each n every epi by each n every actor...its so unlikely that in one drama we get to witness so.many diversified characterization n so fine n complete execution..

.SALUTE TO THE WRITERS DIRECTOR SHAHZAAD KASHMIRI N of course the actors...MORE POWER TO PAK DRAMA INDUSTRY...THANK U...THANK U...WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGET HAIDER SHEHLA AND MALLIK MANSOOR .

EMAAD IRFANI as MALLIK MANSOOR has been a revelation...he acted with EYES ONLY in the court scene n that even cud mk us feel what he is going through inside...my goodness

...only 1 complain THE ADDICTIVE OST was hardly played in the drama...wish the editors played it a bit more in the crucial scenes..

.in the last frame when SHEHLA was dying it literally felt like me breathing is stopping too ...YES NAVIN WAS THAT GOOD in the last scene...unbelievable
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a depressing episode! But thanks goodness the show finally ended!

Naveen was very convincing as Shelha and admire way the guy who played Afaq expressed his character's grief and agony over losing his mum

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I hvnt seen such a dying scene in any pak show till now
How in the end SHEHLA was unable to read the kalimah and Haider immediately understands n start reciting it for her and then how thru Williams kaalimah again SHEHLA finally got her last wish fulfilled...all her kids were with her in the end and also Haider and his sister ...it was such a complete yet sad scene
I m out of words truly

Wow
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
yes and the way Affaaq was crying for her mother as a kid who dont want to left the hand of mother.. that was beyond words
BILAL is too good
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆 Abby I watched because you asked. and I didn't know a bit of whatwas happening but those last scenes OMG. They were phenomenal like words can't express the last 10 minutes and Navin's acting was so on point! 👏
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was William not Afaq who was crying holding Shehla's hands in the end 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@ASH
William came in the very end

But before that when SHEHLA got too sick n Affaq was taking care of her n crying knowing she will be gone any min were very heart wrenching as well

The William guy can't act that well

AHSAN was too good in reciting the kalimah

And it was an irony to see both shafaq n mallik mansoor getting detained together

I loved how mallik mansoor was so composed today

He didn't shout nor created a scene

Was just a frustrated watcher of what's happening n knowing inside the battle is lost

EMAAD silent acting was very good today as well
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I was absent from here all this time as I was watching another hum show of emaad
SEHRE MEIN SAFAR

its a year ago and it had zarnish Khan emaad and that evil hubby of Jackson heights...forgot his name

The show is pretty interesting

I watched 12 epis in a row

Will watch the next epis today

EMAAD also plays a grey role here and he has a fuller face here and hence look so good

Omggg...

And he looks good with zarnish as well

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@TABS ...ASH...CHAMGAL
thanks lot for watching it for me

Means a lot