Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
That scene with his lawyer was actually very well acted.. even my Mom said wow such a great acting by this guy ( Emmad ).
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have to say this:

Yesterday there was scene where Shelha say Mubarak to Haider after winning the election and that was just a normal scene with no/zero chemistry. Now recalling back to a scene where Shehla was carrying a baby (think it was Shafaq) and quietly and unwillingly offering a Mubarak to Mansur when he won the election at the time - the chemistry between them was full on. Even though it was unintentionally as those two hated each other and were not in good terms with one another - yet that intense spark and chemistry which EmNa carried as Mansur and Shelha even in that scene couldn't be avoided/missed! It's was noticeable. Such a contrast between those two scenes!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@CHAMGAL...omggg I was thinking the EXACT same thing in that mubarak ho scene yesterday

I don know how many times I hv rewinded n watch that scene when mansoor agrees with his mom that his daughter indeed brought him luck n goes to the baby which shehla was sitting with on the sofa n to my utter surprise shehla tells him MUBARAK HO and he looks at her half surprised and smiles go to his daughter

Ufffgf...its just a 1 min scene which I can watch innumerable times

Man emaad was excellent in that entire scene after he wins the election and he looks sooo good there sighsss

I sooo wish we got a bit more mansoor n shehla

Ufff

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Have to say this:

Yesterday there was scene where Shelha say Mubarak to Haider after winning the election and that was just a normal scene with no/zero chemistry. Now recalling back to a scene where Shehla was carrying a baby (think it was Shafaq) and quietly and unwillingly offering a Mubarak to Mansur when he won the election at the time - the chemistry between them was full on. Even though it was unintentionally as those two hated each other and were not in good terms with one another - yet that intense spark and chemistry which EmNa carried as Mansur and Shelha even in that scene couldn't be avoided/missed! It's was noticeable. Such a contrast between those two scenes!

Isn't it funny that we're supposed to be rooting for Haider and Shehla since they are the "good guys" of this show but here we all are, all lamenting that there should've been more Mansoor and Shehla and literally nobody cares enough to ask for more Haider and Shehla. Nothing against Ahsan who is obviously very talented, but EmNa ki koi aur baat hai!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I just saw the morning show of jpj with saye e deewar cast
Omggg emaad naveen were sooo cuteee

I love their off screen rappo as well

I loved it how he was trying to say what mallik mansoor was all abt n his relation with shehla

When sanam said emaad looks angry on the poster and emaad said VERY VERY ANGRY...hahahaha

Then ahsan came n he also described the show very well

I loved the rappo these 3 had

That time emaad wasn't skinny n looked really good in pastel green
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abby - it funny how we have turned this thread into another EmNa thread or about Mansur and Shelha despite the show ending this pairing long ago! 😆 😆

Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Hahahaha
And SEEING seeing the murree selfie navin posted now it feels like I sooo wish there were a few scenes of mansoor shehla in their murree trip

Sighsss
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Navin posted a new pic in Insta where she posted a pic from her new show beinteha in urdu1 a d every1 is flooding her with the ques who is the hero...who is the hero...lol..poor navin...she said she will let us know...thoda patience...lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
It's official
It's ending this wk as posted by hum tv in fb and Insta

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah

Hope it ends with a BANG

Bring it on
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries