Wohhh 3 kids but he hates her it seems from latest episode

And also he has an affair I guess, in precap they showed something like that

Hate kar ke bhi bache ho jate hainπŸ˜›
Idk about affair I just know he gets married to someone else after the divorce
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Oh im so sorry for the late reply, saw this post today...i ll pm you the story in a while

No worries. Hinna already forwarded me the spoilers which I think you sent to her.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Hinna having kids doesn't mean you need to love the person. Yeh to Abby wali baat kerdi tumne πŸ˜†
He does have an affair with that extremely weird larki jo aj kal har dramay mein hoti hai.
Mary that was intoxicated who asked that question, not me, open your eyes. πŸ˜†

Anyways I dont want the leap to come, I am loving the emotional scenes between Shehla and Haider man! They are so touchy.
And I cant side with Shehla or Haider because I think both of them are right in their own places.
I like the fact that Haider is shown as a practical guy here and sacrificed his love for his family's respect even though I feel bad for Shehla. But he shouldnt have forced her to marry someone else manbut I guess he only did it because he wants her to move on.
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 8 years ago
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as per the ost scenes Im liking peter becuz he actually seems 2 b taking a stand 4 sheila which haider did not do I hope sheila ends up with peter even if its different in the
novel I especially love that scene wen sheila's father tries 2 hit her but peter holds his hand I think his entry will bring a little positivity in the show
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Irfana15

as per the ost scenes Im liking peter becuz he actually seems 2 b taking a stand 4 sheila which haider did not do I hope sheila ends up with peter even if its different in the
novel I especially love that scene wen sheila's father tries 2 hit her but peter holds his hand I think his entry will bring a little positivity in the show

i agree with u . It seems they re going that way where peter will be the only one who will stand by her. To love someone u have to be responsible and ready to face the struggles.Here we will see the importance n the role of the different cultures, traditions even the values n beliefs . Though haider loves sheila but he couldn't marry her just because of the the obstacles raised by his culture .
mary78613 thumbnail

Mary that was intoxicated who asked that question, not me, open your eyes. πŸ˜†

Anyways I dont want the leap to come, I am loving the emotional scenes between Shehla and Haider man! They are so touchy.
And I cant side with Shehla or Haider because I think both of them are right in their own places.
I like the fact that Haider is shown as a practical guy here and sacrificed his love for his family's respect even though I feel bad for Shehla. But he shouldnt have forced her to marry someone else manbut I guess he only did it because he wants her to move on.

Haha oh haan, I just saw. Mujhe laga tum pooch rahi ho! πŸ˜†

I do not fault Haider for not marrying Sheila but now that he knows how Mansoor treats her, he should have taken a stand for her but he just lets her go back. That is totally not fair to Sheila. I don't like Haider after this.
All of the guys in this show are losers. I hope at least her son turns out to be good.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Haha yeah you are right...just like mannu mikail or arjumand Suhaib
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Jirga was that group of elder ppl who sat together and decided what should be done about the issues and announce solutions for the problems of ppl ...they are usually in that village type areas...

Thank you for answering me😳