.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Wohhh 3 kids but he hates her it seems from latest episode
And also he has an affair I guess, in precap they showed something like that
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What happened in today's episode apart from Mansoor leaving Sheila back at her house after abusing her? I saw Haider's shadi and then Sheila saying ager mansoor mujhe divorce kerde to aap mujhe apnayenge.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mary78613

What happened in today's episode apart from Mansoor leaving Sheila back at her house after abusing her? I saw Haider's shadi and then Sheila saying ager mansoor mujhe divorce kerde to aap mujhe apnayenge.

Mansoor kept conditions in front of Sheila's dad that he wants all votes and his property for himself and her dad agrees
Her dad tells haider about this , though he protested but her dad makes him agree, sheila overhears this convo about mansoor demanding there property
haider is guilty and he tells his wife that he wants to marry sheila now.
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I thought this would be a interesting drama to try but it seems very depressing😒. I don't want to watch another drama with the woman being tortured and tossed around from one guy to another like shes a toy.

Also can anyone tell me what is a jigra or jigar. Sorry don't know the spelling but they kept saying it in today's episode about Haider and Sheila ka jigra bhi hua tha and I don't know what that is. Can some one please explain it. Thank you!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Siddu246

I thought this would be a interesting drama to try but it seems very depressing😒. I don't want to watch another drama with the woman being tortured and tossed around from one guy to another like shes a toy.

Also can anyone tell me what is a jigra or jigar. Sorry don't know the spelling but they kept saying it in today's episode about Haider and Sheila ka jigra bhi hua tha and I don't know what that is. Can some one please explain it. Thank you!

thank go i am not the only one who has noticed that. it's okay to have tragic love stories but at least have empowering characters and I feel there is no development in that case.

mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Mansoor kept conditions in front of Sheila's dad that he wants all votes and his property for himself and her dad agrees
Her dad tells haider about this , though he protested but her dad makes him agree, sheila overhears this convo about mansoor demanding there property
haider is guilty and he tells his wife that he wants to marry sheila now.

Thank you! 😃
mary78613 thumbnail
In the precap, Haider rejects her all over again. He folds his hand and says he cannot marry her. Damn! Sheila swore she would not keep any relationship with him if he does not stand by her this time. She would go to Mansoor now and never look back.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Please can you tell me too? Hinna told me a bit, but I am still curious!😃

Oh im so sorry for the late reply, saw this post today...i ll pm you the story in a while
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Idk why people are saying Naveen doesnt suit this role. I think shes doing good

Yup i also think she is doing well in this show
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddu246

Jirga was that group of elder ppl who sat together and decided what should be done about the issues and announce solutions for the problems of ppl ...they are usually in that village type areas...