Tired of debating? Have a break... have a Chit Chat

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Does this thread really need any description? I hope not.
Just follow the IF COC and everything will be fine.

Link to previous thread.
Edited by souro - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Was here...
(soon to be once upon a time)
souro thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

I am tempted to talk about Black lives matter, but mind too occupied by Kashmir. Perfect example why I said our Home Ministry is one of the most incompetent ministries of this Govt.

Now what could have miffed you? Isn't it a good thing that a scum got eliminated?
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: souro

Now what could have miffed you? Isn't it a good thing that a scum got eliminated?

I think she was talking about the whole mess after that not eliminating him. Home Ministry is always in background. So it's very difficult to judge its working. One hand a terrorist is killed on other hand, it created a bigger mess. So how to judge their competence is very subjective.

Congrats on new thread. Last thread finished pretty quickly, Thanks/no-thanks to spammers.

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Souro- I am happy they gunned him down. Awesome. But for the last 2 years , HM has been incompetent in handling the unrest which was remarkably low , your militant recruiting was also decreasing, people were participating in local elections. But now, this Govt, should have handled the post effects of downing the terrorists well.The police unit was ill-prepared, your Minister hasn't issued any briefing while we have lost cops..allowed the whole thing to become a "hero's memorial".
No, Home Ministry doesn't work in the background..you have had HMs fired due to bad management in the past. Heck even Advani was better.
Rajnath is free to work "low-key" but then his actions needs to be visual especially when social unrest is happening . it's pretty well known fact that since 18months , Kashmir was led incompetently .

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/kashmir-on-boil-caught-by-surprise-jk-govt-has-task-cut-out-2905848/
^^ this was predicted since 2013..we erred badly by being complacent and that has resulted in the lives lost after gunning down that terrorist. 
Edited by charminggenie - 7 years ago
K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Angie - Looks like I gave you wrong information. In certain states in US, it is legal to shoot cops in self-defense, if they violate your rights.

http://www.in.gov/legislative/bills/2012/SE/SE0001.1.html

http://theantimedia.org/state-makes-it-legal-to-shoot-cops-in-self-defense-if-they-violate-your-rights/

But when it comes to SWAT teams raiding a person's  home for drugs, it looks like the law is on  the side of the SWAT teams.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/civilian-kills-cop-defense/

-----------------------

The "i" in the image is a reminder to myself to again start contemplating about the "difference", if any, between i and I. I saw Kung Fu Panda 3 yesterday and there was a lot of talk about "Who am I", "Universe" and Qi (Ch'i) which got me thinking again 😊

souro thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Souro- I am happy they gunned him down. Awesome. But for the last 2 years , HM has been incompetent in handling the unrest which was remarkably low , your militant recruiting was also decreasing, people were participating in local elections. But now, this Govt, should have handled the post effects of downing the terrorists well.The police unit was ill-prepared, your Minister hasn't issued any briefing while we have lost cops..allowed the whole thing to become a "hero's memorial".

No, Home Ministry doesn't work in the background..you have had HMs fired due to bad management in the past. Heck even Advani was better.
Rajnath is free to work "low-key" but then his actions needs to be visual especially when social unrest is happening . it's pretty well known fact that since 18months , Kashmir was led incompetently .

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/kashmir-on-boil-caught-by-surprise-jk-govt-has-task-cut-out-2905848/
^^ this was predicted since 2013..we erred badly by being complacent and that has resulted in the lives lost after gunning down that terrorist. 

I don't know if it is at all possible to prevent these brainwashed, radicalised, jihadi youths from stone pelting whenever someone is killed.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Souro- Again, you don't need to prevent anything but manage the state affairs better. Regulate and be vigilant about what was happening. This incident of protesters and the ones since last 18 months have been different. VK Singh leaking few reports during his tenure started the tension and this govt. sat around letting political regrouping there. Heck the police you send there to handle the crowd didn't even have the basic gear for such events, you have lost police not because you had militants in the crowd but pure  lack of preparation. This is not the first time . There has been zero coordination between State and Center even though BJP is an alliance. 
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The Potterhead in me has reawakened 🤪
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arwen.

The Potterhead in me has reawakened 🤪

If your travels ever bring you to this side of the world..Warner Bros Studio Tour is a must! We completely nerded out.

Say this every year..IGT is a gazillion times better than BGT. Sulaiman <3