Please come & watch DABH!!

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I know several fans stopped watching the show at various low points, the worst of which was probably the giving away of Vansh which made a lot of fans angry enough to give up on SurYa. It is hard to recapture lost audience. I myself quit watching a couple of shows never to go back again.There is a mental block that forms which is hard to budge Your sentiments are very valid but if you once were a fan, then you know that DABH is different. The heartwarming bonding of Suraj and Sandhya is unique. The purity of their characterization both individually and as a lovely wedded couple is worthy of a second chance! The love and support that never wavers, the chemistry that never fades, and the enchanting smiles that never fail to gladden your heart are still very much present on the show. The last 2 tracks have been captivating. Makers have finally realized that it is best to leave Surya pristine - not butcher them willy nilly. They are special. Their room is special and so is the mithai ka dukaan. Sandhya is giving back to Suraj this time around. Episodes have the feel of old dabh that we knew and loved so much. Moreover, the show needs your support. It is in danger of being canceled .The only show that makes you believe in love and marriage may bid adieu. The cast, the crew and the concept deserve better. They are tremendous. So friends, I request each of you to come back and watch the show. Please do support DIya baati like how they support each other & let their light continue to shine!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

😭
for the first time i had tears reading a post 
thanks dear
you said right
just like our couple , who stand for each other during good and bad times
its our time for payback
we need to support dabh when it needs us most
the episodes are good and iam happy that the makers didnt exaggerate anything to gain trps, 
You can never hate something which you loved most 
if so then your love was not true

# support DABH #
I will be there till the end
and this is my promise 
proud to be a dabhian
and will stay dabhian till the end 
Edited by thala - 7 years ago
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: thala

# support DABH #[/DIV]

I will be there till the end
and this is my promise
proud to be a dabhian
[DIV]and will stay dabhian till the end

👍🏼 Thanks for this Post Deebzji
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
To be honest, right now we need the support of TRP audience .
TRP audience and audience on social networking sites are different.

I can see alot of support for the show from online audience, many people requested to starplus not to end the show ...tht is why its given an extension.. we need a rise in trp to get more extensions.

I believe a true fan who has loved the show from all the heart won't be able to stop watching it ( forget about hating ) .

Ofcourse we all do have our little complaints here and there in mind,but
I always say this that DABH never tries illogical things to gain trp...neither they are having generation leaps to get back audience.
Im very much happy with the way episodes are going..Still hoping trp would get better too
Edited by Sonali_11 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Deebz I can only hope that TRP aunty comes back after reading your heartfelt post. The show wanted TRPs not the audience who gave it love. When it had TRPs did the audience crying, requesting, begging to show the moral conflict of Sandhya as an IPS officer or her role as a wife mattered to them. It never had.

But as a person who loved the show earnestly once upon a time, I will sincerely hope the audience for which they butchered Sooraj Rathi to give Sandhya Rathi and Bhabo all the prominence comes back to watch it and give it the much needed TRP. But DABH ended for me long back.

And also posting because this is your thread and you will not tag me as a hater of the show for the criticisms I have given.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
mango-pie thumbnail
The thing is nowadays TRP Audience prefer naagins, dayan chudails and sauten dramas, love hate stories. So naturally their show TRP is high. But I am proud DABH IS THE MOST SENSIBLE SHOW from this lot. Even channels didn't spare mythological shows. They butchered ramayan too. Showing dinosaur too in Ram era for TRP audience. But I won't blame Trp audience they watch it for entertainment. Wherever they get it, they love to watch it.

Glad DABH didn't follow this suite. And track being centered around SurYa nowadays.
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
😭 Your post is very touching dear... ❤️
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Visited this forum after ages and lo and behold found two posts from you .
ah! Deebs i only wish we could recreate the magic of DABH 
I miss the old forum and i miss the madness and most of all i miss old DABH although i still catch up on and off but that spark is gone 
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shehjar

Visited this forum after ages and lo and behold found two posts from you .

ah! Deebs i only wish we could recreate the magic of DABH 
I miss the old forum and i miss the madness and most of all i miss old DABH although i still catch up on and off but that spark is gone 

Somehow I found your reply very funny😉
@DeebZoo:- Aww! Such an emotional hathoda request.😭
Water is running from my eyes. I will wipe tomorrow using kleenex @ work. I will watch DABH but kya aap mujhe Jhaadu ki 🤗, infinite pyar and lollipop send karoge?. 

I wonder whether SoorYa still holds magic to trigger my romanchik poetic censors?
Tabatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was always my favorite show. I watched it from the very beginning. But when they rushed through the pregnancy track and they gave away Vansh I couldn't stand it much more. I had always looked forward to a surya baby track then it was rushed, then they leaped. This cut many emotions for me off. The beginning part of this show is where it was classic. I respect that DABH has not strayed into cheap tracks...however I didn't care much for all the terrorism stories. I didn't like how Mohits character was destroyed without the chance of ever reforming. Then they brought in Laila and her brother for another dumb track..  And despite many times I tried to watch I couldnt. So I might revisit the show again and see if I like it. I have always loved the people in this show, but not the stories. It lost me once Sandy graduated from the academy.