Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Deebz, so true that the one who loved DABh can never stay away from it for long or without paying stealthy visits. Yes as a DABHIAN, even I come off and on as I am tied up with work and other priorities than TV serials. But fro sure, if I am in front of the TV set @ 9pm, then I will be watching DABH.

But one thing the so called online fans / lovers need to understand and accept and my earnest request also  is the fact that "please stop calling someone who watch the show genuinely on TV as TRP aunties and whatever wrong happens in the show is for them. If the story goes wrong, by hyping one and pushing down the other, we blame TRP aunties, if the Hero has an upper hand and heroin sulk, we blame TRP aunties, if the MIL impose some rule, we blame TRP aunties and if the show lose the charm and is in verge of ending, even then we blame TRP aunties"

For once stop being critics of TRP givers and become one I mean, for a change start watching the show on TV and give the necessary TRP. As a  whole let us start watching the show and provide our support. Today being the first day of the week let us start and see how much we contribute to the success and to increase the TRP.
mango-pie thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Deebz, so true that the one who loved DABh can never stay away from it for long or without paying stealthy visits. Yes as a DABHIAN, even I come off and on as I am tied up with work and other priorities than TV serials.But fro sure, if I am in front of the TV set @ 9pm, then I will be watching DABH.

</div>
But one thingthe so called online fans / loversneed to understand and accept and my earnest request also is the fact that "please stop calling someone who watch the show genuinely on TV as TRP aunties and whatever wrong happens in the show is for them. If the story goes wrong, by hyping one and pushing down the other, we blame TRP aunties, if the Hero has an upper hand and heroin sulk, we blame TRP aunties, if the MIL impose some rule, we blame TRP aunties and if the show lose the charm and is in verge of ending, even then we blame TRP aunties"

<div>For once stop being critics of TRP givers and become one I mean, for a change start watching the show on TV and give the necessaryTRP. As a whole let us start watching the show and provide our support. Today being the first day of the week let us start and see how much we contribute to the success and to increase the TRP.

You never fail to surprise me with your posts
Edited by LuvSurYa - 7 years ago
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Luvsurya, hope it is only surprise and not a shocker.
mango-pie thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

@ Luvsurya, hope it is only surprise and not a shocker.

ha ha.. always love to read your insightful posts.. Not only in this forum, I have seen in other forums too.. become fan of yours di..Edited by LuvSurYa - 7 years ago
MANDERLEY94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes one who loved the show genuinely...can never stay away from it...but I would like to say if a certain track interest me...i make sure I catch up with the episodes...and I am here because of the show...but in past certain tracks did disappoint me...may be I expected something better from the makers because of the love and admiration I have for the show...makers do toil hard ...i hope they come up with something better in future...Edited by MANDERLEY94 - 7 years ago