Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

doesnt laaj mean sharam? :S

Yes the word laaj means sharam lihaz but i was saying the drama is about honour killing...and yeah the member above defined well...the only thing i wud add is that sadly only females are killed by men in the name of honour 🤢 and usually this happens among the illiterate jahil ppl
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the 1st episode was really gud specially jahzeb n zanab scenes loving this couple
Seems like zarnish only does depressing shows
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
in a new show which one is more romantic ,fun and more nok jhok type plz let me know ..plz don't tell me Besharam ,dillagi etc coz i am watching them ..i mean only new one ..
why don't they show more collage or uni or office one ..😕
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yes the word laaj means sharam lihaz but i was saying the drama is about honour killing...and yeah the member above defined well...the only thing i wud add is that sadly only females are killed by men in the name of honour 🤢 and usually this happens among the illiterate jahil ppl

exactly
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Seems like zarnish only does depressing shows

But in this one she is a bit bubbly uptil now atleast
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

in a new show which one is more romantic ,fun and more nok jhok type plz let me know ..plz don't tell me Besharam ,dillagi etc coz i am watching them ..i mean only new one ..
why don't they show more collage or uni or office one ..😕

Al the new shows are somewhat depressing, but you can try Aap k liye, its a good one with Faisal Qureshi and Arij plus it has office track as well or you might try Teri chah mea
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nep3 ... are you watching Dhaani? If not then try Dhaani .. I am liking it so far... it is light and fun ... only three episodes have been aired till now and the good part is just starting.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Irfana15

the 1st episode was really gud specially jahzeb n zanab scenes loving this couple

Even I found their chemistry to be really good
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Al the new shows are somewhat depressing, but you can try Aap k liye, its a good one with Faisal Qureshi and Arij plus it has office track as well or you might try Teri chah mea

ok thanks Fairi 👍🏼