Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
7sky have drama's on ARY, Humtv, PTV and Urdu 1 too
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.. This looks interesting
Imran and sajal.. I thought sajal wont sign a show till she is done with her film... This actually came as a surprise.
I hope its hum tv... Not geo or ARY
Edited by .Intoxicated. - 8 years ago
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sajjal is rocking these days.. I just watched the teaser trailer for her movie Zindagi Kitni Haseen hai with Feroz Khan and it looks really good. I hope this serial would also be good.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow the sajjal feroze trailer is out already
Post the link here
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
And this article came out today too

Imran Abbas and Sajal Aly come together for Khalil Ur Rehman Qamar's next

The serial promises a unique take on love and will be directed by Farooq Rind.
AHMED SARYM ABOUT 7 HOURS AGO

Acclaimed scriptwriter, Khalil ur Rehman Qamar is back with yet another promising love saga, to be directed by Farooq Rind of Gul-e-Rana and Besharam. Given that two leading names of the television industry will be joining hands for this project, one can surely expect a serial with moving dialogues, quality production and a powerful script.

Known for pairing zealous actors against each other, Rind has paired television industry's favourite chocolate hero Imran Abbas with his very own muse, Sajal Aly. That in itself ensures that viewers are in for some brilliant performances and an intriguing on screen chemistry.

Also Read: Tete a tete with Imran Abbas

While speaking to HIP in an exclusive chat, the serial's male lead and renowned actor, Imran Abbas revealed that even after establishing a career in Bollywood, he hasn't forgotten his roots and his claim to fame - drama serials. Imran stated:

"I have been doing one film a year, and that's exactly how I want to keep it. I tend to keep doing dramas so that I continue to connect with my own audience as well. I've lately been offered several Pakistani films as well but I only want to do a film that has a cinematic feel. Most of the films being made in Pakistan are more like telefilms."

Imran, who is eagerly looking forward to the drama, will be seen portraying the a young man belonging to an elite family. The story of the serial, titled Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai, essentially looks into how love changes his life.

Shedding some light on working with team including director Rind, he said:

"Farooq Rind has been doing some amazing work that is being appreciated by critics and viewers alike. So I look forward to keep exploring my abilities with new directors. My co-star Sajal Aly is undoubtedly one of the best actresses we have from the new age."

The actor also revealed that he hasn't yet gone through the whole script, but because the project offers a 'dream team', he grabbed the opportunity without giving it a second thought.

"I have worked with 7th Sky Productions during Tum Kon Piya, and have delivered Khalil Sahab's beautiful dialogues in Mera Naam Yousaf Hai. Even though I haven't read the whole script, I trust these people and I know their brilliant vision. So this serial is basically a complete package for me and my fans and I'm thrilled to be part of such a project."

Also Read: Imran Abbas left Mehmaan Nawaaz for Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

Imran further disclosed that the serial would follow an intense love triangle of three young and passionate individuals. While the theme appears to be cliched, the actor begs to differ and promises us a love story like never before.

For now, Imran is busy shooting for Khuda Aur Mohabbat's second season alongside Sadia Khan and will also be seen in an important role in Karan Johar's coming of age drama, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Sajal, on the other hand, has wrapped up the shoot for her Bollywood debut, Boney Kapoor's Mom, and will soon start promoting her debut Pakistani venture, Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hai, where she will be seen romancing Feroze Khan.

The shoot for Mohabbat Tujhse Nafrat Hai is slated to begin by July end as the makers are currently finalizing actors for supporting cast.

Link - http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1150037/imran-abbas-and-sajal-aly-come-together-for-khalil-ur-rehman-qamars-next

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Hey thanks for the article
So shoot will start from end of July...means after eid

So most probably we will get to see this by the end of this year

And as expected This is a love triangle as well

Phew thank God

The casting is still going on

Looks like the hero is producers choice as imran just did tum kaun piya with 7th sky and heroine is director's choice as farooq rind did gul e rana with sajjal
ZAHID being in besharam is also thanks to farooq rind as he directed him in jugnoo

Whatever the source of casting I m very happy with the end result

The channel is not mentioned in the article so that's still a mystery

But since casting of the supporting cast is still in process
Hope it's good
At least the 2nd heroine shud b good
But I m afraid they can afford anyone good as sajjal and imran both r freaking expensive
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Could be either a second hero or heroine? maybe Zahid is apart of this too who knows?
Sajal also worked with 7sky that PTV drama "Tum Mere kya ho" is produced by 7sky.
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
imran is doing any other Bolly projects apart from Ae Dil...???
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

imran is doing any other Bolly projects apart from Ae Dil...???

No other bolly project